Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

2010 DENTISTRY Applications Interviews and offers CHAT thread!!! MK II Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by woozeybear)
    Oooo you heard from Liverpool yet? Thats the only place I've applied the same as you

edit : just read above posts and as hassi says ring up and ask they're interviewing til march
    Heya woozey,
    All I ever got was an acknol email.
    Im still waiting!!!!
    Lol, you're sooo lucky you've had so many iv. Im sure you'll make a great dentist!!!!!!!

I did ring them Hassi the other day but the phone line was quite busy.

Oh well, Gud nyt and sweet dreams people.
    Ill ring liv tomorrow and hopefully be able to tell you what they said.
    xox

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zcbtc10)
    Does anyone know if Sheffield let people know by mid february or are they going to select an arbitrary day halfway through the month and give everyone an answer then? Only two weeks 'til mid feb, it's getting a bit tense.

Sorry I know this all sounds a bit irrelevant it'll just save me checking my emails every hour.

Hey my friend tried calling Sheffield the other day and every time she seemed to get through to some answering machine which said to leave a message after the tone. Well something random lyk that.
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Lol! No, got 2 sets of ear piercings and in that letter it says you can wear one..
    OK. Goodluck with the IV.

ReputationRep:
    oh so this is not in chat anymore!! good good... goddluck to everyones in their IVs

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to ring QMUL on Monday. They said they decide the UKCAT cut off at the end of Jan.

ReputationRep:
    does anyon know what the situation with cardiff is regarding giving out more interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pharell1)
    OK. Goodluck with the IV.
    You too when's yours? Mine is 9th

ReputationRep:
    does anyone no any of the qmul interview questions? or if bristol have given out all there interviews?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polkmn)
    I'm willing to PM you Leeds dental interview questions at a small price of £50.
    Lol, I'll take the risk and make a joke if I don't know how to answer lol

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I'll take the risk and make a joke if I don't know how to answer lol
    Woooooozey

ReputationRep:
    Woooooozey
    Yeeees?

ReputationRep:
    Yeeees?
    How did you find Sheffield?
    Did you go on a tour?

ReputationRep:
    You too when's yours? Mine is 9th
    woooo, mine's 25th. I'm so lucky cos woozey's going to tell me all the questions, right ?

ReputationRep:
    mines on the 3rd i think i am the earliest so far on this thread (i hope we are talking about leeds)

ReputationRep:
    How did you find Sheffield?
    Did you go on a tour?
    Yeah went on the tour it looked really good and you het to dicect in the first year but the tour guide practically said liverpools way of teaching is rubbish which i didn't like lol and the interviewers didn't like me I don't think lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by singhyd)
    mines on the 3rd i think i am the earliest so far on this thread (i hope we are talking about leeds)
    Yea its LEEDS. Goodluck, 4 days to go!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone have a Dundee IV this Thursday? I'm starting to get nervous lol! eeek!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pharell1)
    woooo, mine's 25th. I'm so lucky cos woozey's going to tell me all the questions, right ?
    I am??!! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I hope Sheffield get back to people soon, and dont draw it out like a few offers here a few rejections here over the whole month! I couldn't cope with the tension :p:
    Nice to see everybody back here
    Do people think unis will allow other facial piercings, other than ears? I guess it depends on when you start clinical stuff..? :dontknow: I want to get my nose pierced but there wont be much point if they make you take it out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TwirlGirl)
    I hope Sheffield get back to people soon, and dont draw it out like a few offers here a few rejections here over the whole month! I couldn't cope with the tension :p:
    Nice to see everybody back here
    Do people think unis will allow other facial piercings, other than ears? I guess it depends on when you start clinical stuff..? :dontknow: I want to get my nose pierced but there wont be much point if they make you take it out.
    That's what I'm hoping..I think I'm gonna get rejected anyway lol
    And I'm not sure about that - like you said it'll probably just be for clinical stuff, you have your Cardiff interview soon, you started preparing yet?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.