Phone question Watch

PaulP
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Phone - SEC902

When my phone is switched off and I switch it on again, and I get texts through for example. The time stated on receiving those texts are the time I switch my phone on. There must be some way of getting it so that the tiem received is actually accurate?
CrazyChris
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by PaulP)
Phone - SEC902

When my phone is switched off and I switch it on again, and I get texts through for example. The time stated on receiving those texts are the time I switch my phone on. There must be some way of getting it so that the tiem received is actually accurate?
Your phone is showing the times your phone received the texts.
Is there anything such as 'details' you can look at per message? There usually is, and this should show what time the text was actually sent.

I'm not sure if it would be possible to get it so the sent time is the one primarily displayed (well, it undoubtedly is, using methods that I myself am uncapable of (softwate patching, etc.))
PaulP
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
ye you're right actually, it's got sent and received on details - although in my book they ought to just say the time it was sent!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (233)
27.48%
No (615)
72.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed