Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    but it costs to listen to it.. and i hav no credit.. would it work if I dialled the number from my other new phone??

ReputationRep:
    901 or whatever number your provider requires you to ring is linked to your individual phone and it won't work from your other phone I am afraid
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I think there is a way of doing it, what network are you on?

You use a landline and you call XXXX and it asks you to type in your number and you get the same options.

I think.

ReputationRep:
    Or you could, y'know, put some more credit on your phone. :p:

Voicemails should stay on there for a month.

ReputationRep:
    Dial your mobile from your landline, enter your pin, think that works.

ReputationRep:
    O2 give free voicemail.

I'm not on O2

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by celinex)
    but it costs to listen to it.. and i hav no credit.. would it work if I dialled the number from my other new phone??
    What network are you on and have you got a PIN setup on your voicemail?

If you have and you are on o2 - dial your own number, press end call key on your mobile or wait till it rings out till the answer phone. Then from the phone you are ringing from press the "*"/star key, it will ask for your pin and let you into your mailbox.

For orange you have to ring 07973100973 (i think) and type in your number and hten your pin.

If you dont have a pin and its urgent, ring customer services.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    O2 give free voicemail.

I'm not on O2
    It is "free" if you top up at least 10 quids/month lmao. I've been out of credit for 2 months and having 3 "unknown" voice mails

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by andy12691)
    It is "free" if you top up at least 10 quids/month lmao. I've been out of credit for 2 months and having 3 "unknown" voice mails
    I've had a contract phone for a good few years now

ReputationRep:
    With T-Mobile you get someone to ring your phone, send them the busy tone, as the voicemail message is being played, you press hash, enter your pin and then you can ascess the message and delete it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sweetlovinchick2k1)
    With T-Mobile you get someone to ring your phone, send them the busy tone, as the voicemail message is being played, you press hash, enter your pin and then you can ascess the message and delete it.
    thanks

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.