Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jabed786)
    That was the psy4. We are on the new spec which has definitley not had a January unit 4 exam . It sqyys on the spec that we are the first do this exam.
    yep i know that, i just wanted to look at the questions on that exam anyway as there probably the least likely to come up?

ReputationRep:
    for theories of crime can anyone help with what to include on the social learning theory? also what is the bioligcal theory by ainsworth? :s havnt done that one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fitch92)
    for theories of crime can anyone help with what to include on the social learning theory? also what is the bioligcal theory by ainsworth? :s havnt done that one.
    Stick in Bandura and his Social Learning Theory of Aggression, it's an easy one to remember from doing it last year. Link that to how criminals are more likely to have criminal parents, which could be due to seeing them exhibit violent or criminal behaviour, or could also be due to the criminal gene?

Not sure about Ainsworth either sorry!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriiiiisty)
    heyy, some how i have to learn all the essays today all my exams have been in the period of one week!!

Does anyone know what came up in January this year?
    Also, because they have scrapped coursework will that mean that the grade boundaries will be lowered?
    lol good luck with learning them all in one day! the only advice id give is hopefully u at least have essay plans? if you dont god help you! just make sure u have the basic points to talk about in each one and have a bullet point list of ao2 areas that you can comment on for all of them stuck in ur head so you can just at least write about something and improvise on the ao2 side of it. ive pretty much done this but ive already been going through my own essay plans etc.

havent even gone thorugh controversies yet......... o deary me.

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me roughly what they've put in their profiling essay?
    I had to write mine without a plan and a bit worried I'll have missed something!

ReputationRep:
    does anyone have essay plans?
    for memory - alternatives to the MSM
    - explanations of forgetting
    for abnormal - treatments for depression

for forensic - theories of crimes

ive lost them!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Ok all these studies are getting too much. I feel like crying. I really hope the paper is ok. I need an A in it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jabed786)
    Ok all these studies are getting too much. I feel like crying. I really hope the paper is ok. I need an A in it.
    I think everyone is struggling, so hopefully everyone will do bad making it better for us!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethan92)
    According to the WJEC website, there wasn't a PY4 exam in January :erm:

Oh and I doubt they'll lower grade boundaries because of that unfortunately :/
    Hey, there was an exam in january. I have a table of everything that came up in past exams if yu want it...
    pm me your emails and i'll send it to you, there are some clear patterns too. x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maximillian)
    lol good luck with learning them all in one day! the only advice id give is hopefully u at least have essay plans? if you dont god help you! just make sure u have the basic points to talk about in each one and have a bullet point list of ao2 areas that you can comment on for all of them stuck in ur head so you can just at least write about something and improvise on the ao2 side of it. ive pretty much done this but ive already been going through my own essay plans etc.
    haha thanks, yeah ive got essay plans for all of them, i learnt probably over half of them thoroughly about a month ago so there coming back to me alot quicker.. only thing is ive got a politics exam to revise for in the morning aswell! i need an A in both...god help

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriiiiisty)
    haha thanks, yeah ive got essay plans for all of them, i learnt probably over half of them thoroughly about a month ago so there coming back to me alot quicker.. only thing is ive got a politics exam to revise for in the morning aswell! i need an A in both...god help
    those essay plans wouldnt be typed up by any chance would they?! haha i would love you long time if you could send me them. ive got my own etc but every lil helps! if you look further up you'll see my post of ones that i unfortunately lost x

ReputationRep:
    why is there so much to remember :'( ????
    argh!none of it's going in my head :/

ReputationRep:
    Well I've now gone through it all yayy
    Now time for recapping, where no doubt I'll freak the hell out as I realise I don't know them that well...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maximillian)
    those essay plans wouldnt be typed up by any chance would they?! haha i would love you long time if you could send me them. ive got my own etc but every lil helps! if you look further up you'll see my post of ones that i unfortunately lost x
    i wish i could help but they are all either written out, or have been given in class so i havent got any saved i could send to you im sorry! :thumbsdown:

ReputationRep:
    Treatments of depression is so hard all I reember is franchini et al and i don't even knwo what the fpund!!!!!!!! i'm going back into the silent study arera still got about 8 areas to learn :|:|:|:|

ReputationRep:
    Also I've not done the Social Learing Theory of aggression for theories of crime!!

Mine are: Biological theories i.e genetics and the XYY supermale
    testosterone explanation - Berman and Raine et al
    Psychodynamic explanation - Freud and Hoffman
    Differential Association Theoery - Sunderland

ReputationRep:
    Hi..
    im new to this..
    also im struggling on the py4 exam.. iv js been so busy with my science exam and ive left this to the veryyyyyy end.. last day and iv just started revision never done this b4.. and im absoloutly going to die.. anbody got any model anwers for .. memory ..abnormal or forensic..? can u please post them or send me them somehow i do have some.. but very vague .. im going to failllllllllllllllllll help me sum1

ReputationRep:
    last minute revision!
    can any one help please i'v been so busy with other exams i have totally left py4 out
    i don't know any of the essays!
    anyone recommend a good way to learn them for tomorrow? i was thinking about just doing 2 topics and controversies, which is easiest out of these?
    memory, abnormal and forensic

but i don't know where to start, does anyone have any model answers they can send?
    any help would make a lot of difference :o:
    things aren't looking to good atm

ReputationRep:
    ^^ bilal im in the sam eposition i have nothing to revise from except bits of stupid notes i dnt understand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    im going to faill.. :s some one helpp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Humz09)
    ^^ bilal im in the sam eposition i have nothing to revise from except bits of stupid notes i dnt understand !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    im going to faill.. :s some one helpp
    i don't have anything either and even if i did i wouldn't know how to learn it all so soon, what grade do you need overall?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: September 12, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.