Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    is it normal to think they can take on a 6'5'' 17st guy when they're like 5'6'' of skin and bones ?

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the person. Some people think they can, whilst others will just happily stagger around.

ReputationRep:
    :dontknow:
    i'm not 5'6"

ReputationRep:
    Pretty much. Last time I got drunk I was convinced I was sensible and sober. And then passed out on my mate's kitchen floor. Having thrown up in the sink.

ReputationRep:
    Lol yes. I've done that myself... luckily he was my cousin so he just restrained me

ReputationRep:
    of course, it's the novelty of drinking!

ReputationRep:
    Yes, and it's hilarious.

ReputationRep:
    Who doesn't tbh.

ReputationRep:
    once when i was drunk, i was throwing up in this little grassy place full of nettles, and then i sat down on the nettles, it was not nice

ReputationRep:
    I am only 5ft 9" tall but I remember on a nightout this little **** of a guy tried to start on me. LOL

ReputationRep:
    Probably.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they are hard. Manny Pacquiao is only about 5ft 6

ReputationRep:
    I'd try to take a 6"5' guy on when I'm sober if he threatened me. Maybe not if he was 17 stone though. That's twice what I weigh. :p:

ReputationRep:
    Stay classy San Diego

ReputationRep:
    It's more apparent that, when I am drunk, I take the occupation of pole dancer for the night.

ReputationRep:
    I work in a club, and I always see very mis-matched fights.

When people are drinking they believe they are incredible fighters.

Although, there is some truth to that - people don't feel as much pain when their drunk.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say that's par for the course when you're bladdered. Last time I went out drinking I convinced myself it was a good idea to walk the three miles home, despite there being a bus in only five minutes.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.