The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Anonymous
I think that im going through something similar.
My current boyfriend of two and a half years (who i share a twin room with at uni) is nice, but we have been arguing a lot recently, and he gets overly angry. I met another person who i am friends with here, and I think I like him. He has been there for me, and helped me sort my mind out about my bf (who I am on a break with, as i told him i needed to sort my mind out). Weve got similar interests, and have spent quite a bit of time together having easy fun.

I know it will never go anywhere, but I know I am going to regret not telling the other guy how I feel. Im still not sure whaat to do about my vurrent boyfriend either. I think i still Love him, but i feel like our relationship is not as good as it was (even though we both started trying hard before)

Sorry for the rambling, im confused.

If I shared a room with someone, even if it was my girlfriend, I'd possibly argue with her quite often too. I mean, you guys need some privacy.
Reply 41
Ataloss
That, of course, would have nothing to do with the fact that the OP's post is written with a slant that she wants to be with Ant and is looking for a reason to justify leaving her current boyfriend. Even if that slant is subconscious.

The forbidden fruit always seems tastier. There must be a reason why you have been with John for 2 years.

I don't actually care, who asks for relationship advice on a forum
Pretty much agree with what a lot of people have said.
If you want to break up with your BF - do it.
But don't jump straight into a relationship with the other guy - hang on a bit. Obviously go with the flow but don't do anything you'll regret...
Reply 43
Regardless of how good or bad you feel your relationship with your boyfriend is, you owe it to him to let him know where he stands and end the relationship before you even think of moving onto the guy from uni.

Latest

Trending

Trending