Turn on thread page Beta

I hate people that are always late! watch

ReputationRep:
    You'd hate me then:yep:
    I normally plan to get to places just in time, as I hate waiting around.

I hate people who get stressed, say if we both miss a train.....FFS relax, we can just get the next one, no drama!.

ReputationRep:
    I reserve the right to suffer from chronic time mismanagement, thank you.

ReputationRep:
    I'm often 10-20mins late to things, but if its an important gathering/appointment I am sometimes early. My friends find it funny luckily, I don't mean to get behind time it just seems to happen!

ReputationRep:
    Well, you should come to Portugal or any other Latin country. Here being 30 minutes late is being on time, and nobody cares about precise time.

ReputationRep:
    My friends like this she was once 2 hours late (didnt even phone until I phoned her). I was 30 mins late because of the snow and she said she couldnt beleieve it becuase it looked like she had been stood up and I said "not fun from that side is it"

ReputationRep:
    I used to hang around someone like this. She didn't work or go to school so she'd stay up all night and sleep all day instead, and we'd go round her house at 12pm and she would still be asleep despite being woken 5 times, and we actually wouldn't get out into town until 4pm. That was infuriating, but everyone else seemed okay with this so I couldn't say anything. I soon stopped going round though

Lateness is annoying though, once or twice I don't mind, but persistant lateness really annoys me. I can't understand how people manage to be late all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amizzle91)
    I used to hang around someone like this. She didn't work or go to school so she'd stay up all night and sleep all day instead, and we'd go round her house at 12pm and she would still be asleep despite being woken 5 times, and we actually wouldn't get out into town until 4pm. That was infuriating, but everyone else seemed okay with this so I couldn't say anything. I soon stopped going round though

Lateness is annoying though, once or twice I don't mind, but persistant lateness really annoys me. I can't understand how people manage to be late all the time.
    My best mate is exactly the same. I have kinda just got used to it.

ReputationRep:
    I am always on time but I phone my friends before I leave so I don't end up hanging about. I hate when someone is late but they don't tell you.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not 2 hours late, but I am always late. I also honestly just don't care when people are late to meet me. I've never in my life been annoyed about it. I don't see the point. I think it's more annoying to get annoyed at lateness than to be late.

ReputationRep:
    I hate waiting around for people, so I always plan so that I'm at a place 2 minutes before time. If the person I'm meeting is late without an apology, I get them back somehow. Maybe purposely do something I know they find annoying. LOL I'm a great friend. And don't get me started on when meeting up with Africans....grr..

ReputationRep:
    I'm usually early :yep:...partly because I rarely plan ahead and have a lousy sense of how long it'll take me to get somewhere anyway :p:, but partly because I find it annoying when people are late, so I try to avoid inflicting this on others. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    Met up with my best mate to go hang in the park. She didn't text me saying she was going to be late until I was actually there, so yes I was waiting for about an hour or so. Then, we end up only staying for about a half hour, because she had to go somewhere else...I waited for her longer than I was actually there!

ReputationRep:
    As someone who always arrives +/- 5mins of scheduled time yes, it can be annoying.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry I try my best to be organised but I get it wrong a lot! My boyfriend is really freakishly organised but it doesn't come naturally to me but I DO try! I'm either hours early or 15 minutes late...I'm getting better at being on time though...think my bf's rubbing off on me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain)
    I hate lateness and sloweness g :erm: I'm someone who is usually 20 minutes early and do things quickly :o:
    Me too :cool:
    Even if I've got bags of time to get somewhere, I'll still walk as fast as I can and then sits there for 10 minutes waiting for other people.
    Dawdling is something I just can't do, and other people getting in my way whilst dawdling is a pet hate of mine. If I ever came to power, I'd make pavements like motorways and have slow and fast lanes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kellywellydoodle)
    Sorry I try my best to be organised but I get it wrong a lot! My boyfriend is really freakishly organised but it doesn't come naturally to me but I DO try! I'm either hours early or 15 minutes late...I'm getting better at being on time though...think my bf's rubbing off on me!
    lol, nice choice of words there :p:

I hate late people too, one of my friends is so bad we always have to tell her to be there an hour before she needs to be, and she's still normally the last to arrive.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dancingshoes10)
    People need to get themselves organised! If you make a plan, stick to it, don't change it last minute and send me a text saying you're going to be 2 hours late!

This reallly gets to me, but it seems a lot of people are like this. Are you? I'm a planner so it actually really annoys the hell out of me!!

/Rant
    Ugh I totally agree, I get so mad when people do this!

ReputationRep:
    im always early :yes:

ReputationRep:
    I'm always late. Much love to you too!

ReputationRep:
    I don't mean it! I just can't help myself! :cry2:

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.