The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

guerilla
Yehh True, I been searching on facebook for it in the past few days but cant seem to find one:confused: Hope someone makes this group quite soon :nah:

There should be one sooooon i think :biggrin: you going catered or self-catered??
Reply 21
Vamp1reWeekend
There should be one sooooon i think :biggrin: you going catered or self-catered??

Im going for catered just to save the hassle of cooking and walking long distances to labs & lectures. What about you?
Reply 22
Vamp1reWeekend
There should be a ''nottingham pharmacy 2010/2011'' group on facebook :P

yeah thats a good idea! will be easier to get to know each other on facebook.
guerilla
Im going for catered just to save the hassle of cooking and walking long distances to labs & lectures. What about you?

I'm going self-catered :smile: broadgate park! so not that far from all the lectures and stuff
Reply 24
guerilla

have u applied for catered yet? If so what did u decide?! I can't believe there are so few people on here that have firmed notts for pharmacy :s-smilie:!
Everyone is dissing notts! makes me sick
Reply 26
zebra1905
have u applied for catered yet? If so what did u decide?! I can't believe there are so few people on here that have firmed notts for pharmacy :s-smilie:!

Yes zebra, i applied for the following:
1st: Lenton & Wortley
2nd: Hugh Stewart
3rd: Cripps
4th: Derby

True; where are all the nottingham pharmacy firmers? Own up and join the threads because at the moment there is only less than 5 people lol
koop
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: got my offer letter today and gonna firm it when UCAS updates (cousto)

Well done :biggrin:
Reply 28
Vamp1reWeekend
Well done :biggrin:

The sparkle of getting a offer has disappeared since I may be looking at ABB...........hopefully I might be one of the few they occasionally take on
koop
The sparkle of getting a offer has disappeared since I may be looking at ABB...........hopefully I might be one of the few they occasionally take on

Oh maaan, i'm sure you'll pull off the grades in the end :biggrin:
Reply 30
Anyone heard on accomodation? I got an offer for Lenton & Wortley :smile:
guerilla
Anyone heard on accomodation? I got an offer for Lenton & Wortley :smile:

Broadgate Park :smile:
Reply 32
Derby
guerilla
Nottingham Pharmacy Freshers 2010 Facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=125473124145233&ref=ts

Nice one :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending