Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey people!

I did not sit for the January 2010 Edexcel Economics Unit 1 and Unit 3 Exams, however, I desperately need the two papers! Does anyone have any idea where I can get them? Any website that has already uploaded them? :confused:

Please help!

Thanks! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    well, the unit 3 was yesterday - so I don't think you can find that anywhere. Not sure about unit 1

ReputationRep:
    If your school had anybody sitting those papers, then your teacher will have copies.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unamed)
    well, the unit 3 was yesterday - so I don't think you can find that anywhere. Not sure about unit 1
    I sat for S1 on 13th Jan, and the paper had already been uploaded and the unofficial markscheme posted...So there should be SOMEONE who must have uploaded it? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lareneg)
    If your school had anybody sitting those papers, then your teacher will have copies.
    Yes, I know! But our school doesnot issue out those papers to students before March! They use it for our Mocks! But they are stupid not to believe a student can't get it from the net! :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by henil3110)
    I sat for S1 on 13th Jan, and the paper had already been uploaded and the unofficial markscheme posted...So there should be SOMEONE who must have uploaded it? :confused:
    maths papers get uploaded faster - there are more people wanting to see them...

but then again, I don't know, I hate seeing my paper after I've done it - it makes me feel like an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    maths papers get uploaded faster - there are more people wanting to see them...

but then again, I don't know, I hate seeing my paper after I've done it - it makes me feel like an idiot.
    LOL...I didn't do the paper, and thats why I need to see it.

Yeah, me too! But I can bear seeing the paper, but I can't bear seeing the Markscheme, it makes me feel dreadful even before I get my results! :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by henil3110)
    LOL...I didn't do the paper, and thats why I need to see it.

Yeah, me too! But I can bear seeing the paper, but I can't bear seeing the Markscheme, it makes me feel dreadful even before I get my results! :p:
    I figured that much out! The multiple-choice wasn't anything new.. if that helps!

Even after getting my results, if I did badly, I hide it underneath the piles of rubbish in my room! :p:

ReputationRep:
    I figured that much out! The multiple-choice wasn't anything new.. if that helps!

Even after getting my results, if I did badly, I hide it underneath the piles of rubbish in my room! :p:
    haha! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    how did ppl find unit 3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by baranc)
    how did ppl find unit 3
    go here.

ReputationRep:
    I can remember what question 10 was, if you're wondering :P

10a) Give the market structure of the Pharmaceutical industry, stating your reasons. [4]
    10b) Discuss the benefits might Merck see from mergers and takeovers? [12]
    10c) Analyse one price and one none-price strategy that Merck might use. [12]
    10d) Are takeovers and mergers in the best interests of the consumers and employees? [12]

Not word for word, but I remember b), c) and d)'s wordings suggested they wanted evaluation. Might be hard to answer without the extracts, but they were fairly standard questions (Note - the extracts did not give the market shares of the different companies, but rather just the market caps which made a) a bit more interesting to answer)

ReputationRep:
    I know the ques 10a is oligopoly.However they set 4 ques only so the allocation of marks is high.
    Have anyone done the airport ques???I done the pharmaceutical ques and i hope i can gain better marks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lareneg)
    I can remember what question 10 was, if you're wondering :P

10a) Give the market structure of the Pharmaceutical industry, stating your reasons. [4]
    10b) Discuss the benefits might Merck see from mergers and takeovers? [12]
    10c) Analyse one price and one none-price strategy that Merck might use. [12]
    10d) Are takeovers and mergers in the best interests of the consumers and employees? [12]

Not word for word, but I remember b), c) and d)'s wordings suggested they wanted evaluation. Might be hard to answer without the extracts, but they were fairly standard questions (Note - the extracts did not give the market shares of the different companies, but rather just the market caps which made a) a bit more interesting to answer)
    This question was easy, very straight foward tbh

ReputationRep:
    anywho managed to find an uploaded copy of unit 1 yet ??

ReputationRep:
    heyy i am new here so can anyone help direct me as to where and how to find any attached papers..like the economics unit 3 if anyone has uploaded

and if anyone can help me with the june 2009 unit 4 economics for edexcel but the old syllabus

thank you

ReputationRep:
    ;p

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.