Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

how to block facebook account for some time? watch

ReputationRep:
    I dont want to deactivate it. i want to block it for 2 months, so that I cant login in it for two months, unless I send email the facebook so that they can unblock my account.
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's possible - it's unlikely that there's a group of people in the facebook crew who deal with such matters, given the total number of people using it. You can instead ask your friend to change the password for you and keep it secret for two months no-matter-what.

ReputationRep:
    yeh n then they facebook rape me

ReputationRep:
    Why not deactivate it?

ReputationRep:
    You can deactivate your account, and then if you sign in again within a certain amount of time, your account will be reactivated. I'm not sure whether that would help though, as you can easily just sign in again.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure but you can easily just sign in again.

ReputationRep:
    This is what I did in my exams.

I changed my facebook password to something incomprehensible (basically just punched my keyboard a bit... something like ljbhjkskajhjkhdzfjn), then copied and pasted it into an email on futureme.org. Then I set for the email to be sent on the day my last exam finished, so I didn't know the password until then. It worked!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pigwigeon)

I changed my facebook password to something incomprehensible (basically just punched my keyboard a bit... something like ljbhjkskajhjkhdzfjn), then copied and pasted it into an email on futureme.org. Then I set for the email to be sent on the day my last exam finished, so I didn't know the password until then. It worked!
    Clever!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pigwigeon)

thanks i just done it. hope they send me an email in two months lol.

ReputationRep:
    Wasn't there a way by adding facebooks IP into your host file so it displays 'page does not exist'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leungwk01)
    Wasn't there a way by adding facebooks IP into your host file so it displays 'page does not exist'
    Code:
    127.0.0.1 facebook.com
    127.0.0.1 www.facebook.com
    C:\windows\system32\drivers\etc\ hosts

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.