Turn on thread page Beta

To day I woke up and doing my bussiness as usal and there was a pain imy lower abdomen.One of testicles had swollen very large..Im literally crying I dont know if its cancer or anythng ..and I dont want to let my parents know..Im 20 what should I do?

ReputationRep:
    Go to the doctor. Try not to jump to any conclusions yourself, you're only going to get stressed and worried over it. Tell your parents if you think they'll calm you down a bit, I'm sure they'd be really supportive.

I found a lump in my neck, the same place my dad had his lump when he was actually diagnosed with cancer but mine turned out to be nothing. Just shows that lumps don't always mean cancer *hugs*

ReputationRep:
    You have a swolen testicle.

You go see a doctor, not make a thread about it on TSR.

If you're in pain, you see a doctor immediately.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Off to a doctor with you, now. Even if that means the local A&E.

Don't worry about it being cancer, but this is potentially serious in terms of your ball's health.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.