Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    and also, did they ring you or email you? thanks

ReputationRep:
    JPM rings.

ReputationRep:
    so I assume I must be on the wait list then

ReputationRep:
    No... it means they still have other candidates to interview most likely. It hasn't even been a week. I got an offer and took more than a week. (ie. I was the first to be interviewed for that desk out of like 5 or 6 others...)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by onthecoast)
    No... it means they still have other candidates to interview most likely. It hasn't even been a week. I got an offer and took more than a week. (ie. I was the first to be interviewed for that desk out of like 5 or 6 others...)
    I got interviewed by more than one desk. The first one, they told me the last interview they will have is last tuesday so they said they will let me know by the end of last week.

then I got informed another desk wanted me, so I had an interview last tue. I dont know when their last interview is.

I assume HR will get back to me once both desks have made a decision? in the best case, if I get offer from the first one, they will tell me once the second desk has made up their mind?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to investment bankingGuide to consultancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

Quick link:

Unanswered investment banking and consultancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.