Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys

I have my last design lab in Biology on Monday. It's supposed to be on the topic 'Human Health and Physiology', and I kinda have a brainfreeze. Anyone got any good ideas?

ReputationRep:
    I think we're doing one on human health and physiology right now, we're comparing the heart rate with different durations of exercise.

so i'm doing jumping jacks for 30 seconds, 60, 90, 120 and 150 seconds and then timing my heart rate for 1 minute

alternatively, you could measure your body temperature for a minute.

ps, help me out and take my survey?

i have procrastinated and now i have a maths investigation due on monday

if you have 3 minutes to spare, it'd be fantastic if you could take my survey

thanks!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DG3WPF9

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by teaganrae)
    I think we're doing one on human health and physiology right now, we're comparing the heart rate with different durations of exercise.

so i'm doing jumping jacks for 30 seconds, 60, 90, 120 and 150 seconds and then timing my heart rate for 1 minute

alternatively, you could measure your body temperature for a minute.

ps, help me out and take my survey?

i have procrastinated and now i have a maths investigation due on monday

if you have 3 minutes to spare, it'd be fantastic if you could take my survey

thanks!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DG3WPF9

hmm yea i dunno, i think i need to be more specific than that.. but thanks u had some good ideas

and i just took your maths survey

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?
Applying to university
Uni match

Your perfect course is here

Let our match making tool match you up with your ideal uni

Make your revision easier

Study Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.