The Student Room Group
Cambridge.
Reply 2
LSE...i think
Reply 3
Cambridge, LSE, Warwick and Manchester spring to mind. 15 might be pretty low for Nottingham; most offer-holders in previous years seem to have ~18. There are exceptions though and I think they'd look at your application as a whole before rejecting you solely because of the LNAT result.
Thanks. But what would you say about Southampton, Liverpool and Exeter? They do not rank in top-10 uni according to the times table, I have heard about their reputation.
Reply 5
darkknight9090
Thanks. But what would you say about Southampton, Liverpool and Exeter? They do not rank in top-10 uni according to the times table, I have heard about their reputation.

I'd generally recommend not putting too much weight on the league tables; all of the universities you've just mentioned are very good and, for the most part, I really think that Exeter and Southampton (especially) are both really underrated. Whether or not either of those schools make it into the "top 10" is debateable but they're certainly near the top end of any respectable table. :smile:
A friend of mine who applied to Kings, and UCL got only 8 .. ;[
Ivan Stanchev
A friend of mine who applied to Kings, and UCL got only 8 .. ;[

He must have got ace ps or predicted grades. Anyway, hope that the same thing will happen to my situation.

Latest