Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, I know this is a tedious question but do you guys know any top non-LNAT law uni? Secondly, if ur LNAT score is <15, do you still stand a chance at uni like Nottingham, etc?

Thanks in advance.

Cambridge.

ReputationRep:
    LSE...i think
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Cambridge, LSE, Warwick and Manchester spring to mind. 15 might be pretty low for Nottingham; most offer-holders in previous years seem to have ~18. There are exceptions though and I think they'd look at your application as a whole before rejecting you solely because of the LNAT result.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. But what would you say about Southampton, Liverpool and Exeter? They do not rank in top-10 uni according to the times table, I have heard about their reputation.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by darkknight9090)
    Thanks. But what would you say about Southampton, Liverpool and Exeter? They do not rank in top-10 uni according to the times table, I have heard about their reputation.
    I'd generally recommend not putting too much weight on the league tables; all of the universities you've just mentioned are very good and, for the most part, I really think that Exeter and Southampton (especially) are both really underrated. Whether or not either of those schools make it into the "top 10" is debateable but they're certainly near the top end of any respectable table.

ReputationRep:
    A friend of mine who applied to Kings, and UCL got only 8 .. ;[

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ivan Stanchev)
    A friend of mine who applied to Kings, and UCL got only 8 .. ;[
    He must have got ace ps or predicted grades. Anyway, hope that the same thing will happen to my situation.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 31, 2010

University open days

• University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Fri, 14 Dec '18
  • University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.