Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've applied to Oxford Brookes to study History, and haven't yet heard anything from them. I sent my application off at the beginning of December, has anyone heard anything from them?

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for joint honours with History. I haven't heard either
    What do you think of the course? I just wish it was a little less modern history.

ReputationRep:
    I sent mine off in about mid October and got a reply in mid November, so it didn't take too long for me

ReputationRep:
    I applied for History/Politics in December and got my offer today. Unconditional

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J455)
    I applied for History/Politics in December and got my offer today. Unconditional

congrats! feels good getting an unconditional doesnt it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J455)

I'll be doing History at Oxford Brookes with you!! That is, if you decide Brookes to be your top choice. I'll be doing Japanese/History

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fable)
    I'll be doing History at Oxford Brookes with you!! That is, if you decide Brookes to be your top choice. I'll be doing Japanese/History
    Sussex gave me an unconditional so I'm going to go there instead

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J455)
    Sussex gave me an unconditional so I'm going to go there instead
    lame =.='' (good for you though ^^ well done)

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: April 13, 2010
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.