Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    and there was half a canvassing sign saying "Vote Conservative" floating in the canal.

It was a somewhat poignant moment.

It almost brought a tear to my eye. Almost. But then I thought better to laugh and carry on with my stroll.

ReputationRep:
    They're going to have the last laugh soon enough.

Unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TommyWannabe)

Unfortunately.
    ^this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TommyWannabe)

Unfortunately.
    Yes, and that's a sad indictment of how this country has gone. It's entrenched in middle-class values and middle class status quo. People with enough money are surviving though, and we're getting shafted at the other end of the scale by immigration. I hope a party who looks after the people who need it most get in power. But the majority will vote economically and the people who have less tact and common sense will vote BNP, who we don't want either. People can't win.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nonbeatific)
    ^this

Really?

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.