Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do Dutch people dress better than British people? watch

ReputationRep:
    Where I am from (London :cool: ) the style is amazing and the best I have ever seen. There is a whole mix of style depending on where you go in central london the style is very sophisticated and classy, if you go Camden the style there is eccentric and edgy, east london the style there is very student like comfy but definitely original. We have the best style in the world IMO. Everyone dresses unique.

ReputationRep:
    I was in Amsterdam about six months ago. And not once did I see anybody dressed as anything even remotely resembling a chav.

Perhaps I should say people dress better in Amsterdam. There was no major flaunting of brands which were being worn; just lots of people wearing clothes and going about their days in a rather easy-going manner, with no one dressing as scantily as some British people do on nights out.

You know, come to think of it, there really isn't any competition - The Dutch do dress better. Mainly because they don't seem to be the type of people who would obsess over how they dress. And all I can come back with is that Heineken costs significantly less than six euros a pint in the pubs I go to.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.