Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Does this make me feeble and physically weak? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkpenguin)
    OP - I'm a bloody rugby player and can't do either! Interestingly, the girls on the team that have issues with press ups are the taller ones.. and we consistenly out leg-press everyone else.

My arms are feeble. Put me in a maul, though, and I can do fine. It's just that kind of isolated strength that I don't have!
    Your upper body is not strong enough, nothing to do with your height.

ReputationRep:
    haha. I've experienced both sides of OP's situation.

I used to be weak and fat and ****. I couldn't fathom how I would be able to pull myself off the ground using my arms nor could I manage a real pressup.
    But now... eheheheheheh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    If I can monkey bar and pullup at 345lbs, there is not an excuse for any of you :mad:
    That's impressively heavy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ogloom)
    haha. I've experienced both sides of OP's situation.

I used to be weak and fat and ****. I couldn't fathom how I would be able to pull myself off the ground using my arms nor could I manage a real pressup.
    But now... eheheheheheh
    Erm yeh, I'm slim not fat. Jusk weak.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.