Turn on thread page Beta

Does this make me feeble and physically weak? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkpenguin)
    OP - I'm a bloody rugby player and can't do either! Interestingly, the girls on the team that have issues with press ups are the taller ones.. and we consistenly out leg-press everyone else.

My arms are feeble. Put me in a maul, though, and I can do fine. It's just that kind of isolated strength that I don't have!
    Your upper body is not strong enough, nothing to do with your height.

ReputationRep:
    haha. I've experienced both sides of OP's situation.

I used to be weak and fat and ****. I couldn't fathom how I would be able to pull myself off the ground using my arms nor could I manage a real pressup.
    But now... eheheheheheh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    If I can monkey bar and pullup at 345lbs, there is not an excuse for any of you :mad:
    That's impressively heavy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ogloom)
    haha. I've experienced both sides of OP's situation.

I used to be weak and fat and ****. I couldn't fathom how I would be able to pull myself off the ground using my arms nor could I manage a real pressup.
    But now... eheheheheheh
    Erm yeh, I'm slim not fat. Jusk weak.

Poll
Could you cope without Wifi?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.