Turn on thread page Beta

Rep & Quotes watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I removed the Quotes and Latest Reputation tabs from the main forum page a while ago but now I decided I want them back, how do I do this? I can still view them on the My TSR page, but not in any of the actual forum pages.

Thank you.

There is a 'customise your TSR' option on the top left of that ''My TSR'' page - tick the boxes for 'the received rep' and 'who quoted me' for the home page then save changes

ReputationRep:
    My TSR --> Customise my tsr --> there should be an option to tick them to turn them back on in just your 'My TSR' page

ReputationRep:
    What happens when you click on the "Show" link near the top of the page (below Search bar)?

ReputationRep:
    Thank you.

Now have a nice Pink forum as well :eek:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    You can only view the widgets in your "My TSR" page. If you want to add/delete any of the widgets then you can click the "Customise your TSR" tab.

ReputationRep:
    I said the wrong thing lol

(Original post by m:)ckel)
    What happens when you click on the "Show" link near the top of the page (below Search bar)?
    It hides/shows the widgets that you've selected in the customise section

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EierVonSatan)
    It hides/shows the widgets that you've selected in the customise section
    I was suggesting he try it, not actually asking what it does.

I know I play the fool on occasion, but come on blud.

(Original post by m:)ckel)
    I was suggesting he try it, not actually asking what it does.

I know I play the fool on occasion, but come on blud.
    Look, I'm easily confused, if you put a question mark at the end of a sentence I'm going to think you asked a question :p:

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.