Turn on thread page Beta

19 yrs + access course for international relations watch

    • Thread Starter

    I am soo stressed and depressed and so i need some help! I am 19 years old and hoping to study International Relations at a good uni. I have 10 GCSE'S (a's and b's) and no A levels. I want the quickest route to uni...i think this is an Access course to higher education, right? If i were to take a 1 year access course (full time) would i be able to apply to a good uni to study International Relations in September 2011? How does an access course fair to A levels? Is an access course equivalent to the entry requirments of a uni or is an access course not acceptable? Any help will be incredibly useful! Thank you :confused:
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.