Turn on thread page Beta

So men obviously find me attractive... but... watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    Wow, why are people making so many assumptions about her personality?

Is it because she said she's 'quite attractive'? Oh no, a girl doesn't hate the way she looks, let's lynch her. :rolleyes:
    Completely agree, if she doesn't want to post a pic how else would she describe herself?!

ReputationRep:
    Maybe they think they don't stand a chance or that you are way out of their league?

Like others said, you should ask them out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I get men looking at me in that way all the time and I get whistled at, honked at etc etc, some flirt with me, and I know of a few guys who find me very attractive. I am no model, but I'd say I am quite attractive (slim, big boobs, long hair).
    Yet guys don't seem to ask me out, as in to be their girlfriend. I don't actually want a boyfriend (though a **** buddy would be nice!), but I wondered if anyone else finds this too, and why that might be
    I don't find you attractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    pics or it didn't happen/gtfo
    Yep pics NOW

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by irish_4_life)
    probably dont ask you out because you're too up yourself and put out a totally personality turn off.
    I don't understand why people say this, it's girls saying this most of the time too. If someone knows they're attractive then they know they're attractive Through common sense and looking around at other people and how many people say they are attractive etc, they can have a pretty good idea of where they are.

The girl has a question, wants to remain anonymous and wants to give us the full picture (would be best if she did give us one)...She's just being honest to find people who can relate to the situation lol jeez.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eden09)
    Completely agree, if she doesn't want to post a pic how else would she describe herself?!
    Exactly lol, it's funny that some can be judged so harshly on a paragraph or two such as OP's

ReputationRep:
    Like someone said earlier, men honk/holla/whistle at anything that looks slightly female so I wouldn't read too much into that. As for your question, maybe they don't see what you do

ReputationRep:
    Guys fear cuckoldry. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Cos you're arrogant and up yourself. You're probs a slutty tramp

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miss_Scarlett)
    Although this is completely plausible, I don't think we know enough about the OP to make that assumption :nope:
    sounds like an ep. of Mythbusters.....

ReputationRep:
    I get men looking at me in that way all the time and I get whistled at, honked at etc etc, some flirt with me, and I know of a few guys who find me very attractive. I am no model, but I'd say I am quite attractive (slim, big boobs, long hair).
    Yet guys don't seem to ask me out, as in to be their girlfriend. I don't actually want a boyfriend (though a **** buddy would be nice!), but I wondered if anyone else finds this too, and why that might be
    Because nobody likes a **** apart from a one night stand.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm the same as you. I'm gonna start asking boys out (soon) :p:
    There's no shame in it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xands)
    sounds like an ep. of Mythbusters.....
    :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eden09)
    There was a psych study which said pretty girls actually get asked out less because guys think they're too pretty for them, and don't want to be rejected. When searching for a potential partner one tends to find someone of similar or less attractive than them, and if you are really as highly rated as you say you are then this would explain it
    I agree with this
    And if you don't really want a bf, it can actually come across in the way you act without you realising you're doing anything.

Also, wow, so many jealous girls in this thread :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skadoosh)
    They're thinking slut maybe?
    This

ReputationRep:
    they think ur not in their league?

ReputationRep:
    4 reasons to your downfall READ CAREFULLY!
    1. the thread title 'men obviously' are attracted to you? WHy are you so confident? Sounds sluttish
    2.you expect people to ask you out? Who the **** are you a celeb?
    3.You're probably not as attractive as you make out to be
    4.Your so damn good looking that men are blinded by your good looks

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to go with (a) You're a troll. In my experience attractive, somewhat insecure girls rarely take the "I can't find a boyfriend...but I'd settle for a swift shag" angle.

In the unlikely event, however, that you are the exception that proves the rule...

Hi

(Original post by irish_4_life)
    probably dont ask you out because you're too up yourself and put out a totally personality turn off.
    this

ReputationRep:
    jeeeeeeeeeeeez louise
    i guess everyone on tsr would prefer the op to be like
    im sooo ugly no boy will go out with me i have such low self esteem that i cant even look people in the eye, i may as well not exist!
    why isnt someone allowed to be confident hmmmmm???

anyway op, errm dont actually have any advice for you, sorry

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.