The Student Room Group
Reply 1
I am doing the same one as you, however our class has not been fully prepared due to our teachers poor planning, and misunderstanding of the specification!
Therefore, his advice to us has been, do a page and a half introduction, then three case studies each exemplifying the different impacts, plus how these have changed over time..
How have you been told to plan?
Quite similar, introduction followed by your case studies with a lot of facts and detail with a conclusion after each one then an overarching conclusion

But we've been told to do more like 4-5 case studies
Reply 3
Hi, i'm doing the consuming one too. We have been told to do 4-5 case studies in depth, 2 half-detailed case studies and 4 name droppers including quotes and sourcing
Reply 4
There is a powerpoint presentation knocking about these threads composed by the cheif examiner of this exam. She said 6 major contrasting case studies and 6 minor case studies for further reference. TWELVE! :0
We haven't be told a specific number of casestudies.. I am going to just wait for the question and then try and remember the most appropriate ones!!! I am doing Life on the Margins btw. Good Luck with revision everyone.. mines going very badly! The exam is so late that I just feel totally demotivated.. Bring on June retake!

Latest

Trending

Trending