The Student Room Group

Is somebody who drank ONCE in their life to see what it feels like, but then never ag

Is somebody who drank ONCE in their life to see what it feels like, but then never again, considered a drinker.

Last night i was out with my mates and i don't drink EVER because of a number of reasons, but recently i have been wanting to try it.. i think one of the main reasons is that my girlfriend who when i met didn't drink.. got so ******* wasted the night before and this upset me alot.. it was a stupid decision but the fact is.. i always said i was gonna try it once to see what it feels like.. but i didn't think it would come now.. it happened, and i'm not gonna make a habit of it (although my girlfriend has)

so.. am i now considered a drinker?

Scroll to see replies

No.
Practically an alcoholic.
Reply 3
Nah.
Reply 4
Jesus christ, check yourself into rehab!
Control yourself mate. You're a liability to your friends, family, and most importantly, yourself.

You need help, quick.
Reply 6
Why do you even care whether you're given the label of "drinker" or "non-drinker" anyway? Seriously, do you have nothing more important to worry about?
Wise man say, 'He who rapes once is a rapist.

He who swims once is not a swimmer.'
your probably still feeling the effects of the hangover, you'll probably want to go out again after the hangover is over.
Reply 9
Piss head tramp
Reply 10
No, you are pretty much tee-total.

Why are you asking this?
You disgust me.
Reply 12
You've booked your first class ticket to rehab, flippin alchy (just for your sake, i hope you are able to detect the sarcasm)
Reply 13
If you raped one woman would you be considered a rapist? Yes you would and you know it. You're just as bad.
The replies are making me laugh :smile:
I've never been drunk and I'm 21. In my life, in total, I've drunk: 1/2 bottle of mexican beer, 1/2 pint of fosters, 4 shots of Vodka, 3 shots of Sambuca, 1 shot of Tequila. Spread out from my 18th birthday until now. I don't really have a reason for drinking, I just...don't.
You need help for your drinking problem.
Reply 17
no, but even if you were, what difference does it make?
Most people drink at least once a month, depending on their age it could be more than once a week.
Tis perfectly normal to drink.
Reply 18
No.
If you were to do it often in social occasions you'd be considered a social drinker.
An alcoholic is someone who drinks by habit.
Why don't you stop being so self righteous and drink when you go out, being a drinker is fun.

Latest

Trending

Trending