Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Is somebody who drank ONCE in their life to see what it feels like, but then never ag watch

Is somebody who drank ONCE in their life to see what it feels like, but then never again, considered a drinker.

Last night i was out with my mates and i don't drink EVER because of a number of reasons, but recently i have been wanting to try it.. i think one of the main reasons is that my girlfriend who when i met didn't drink.. got so ******* wasted the night before and this upset me alot.. it was a stupid decision but the fact is.. i always said i was gonna try it once to see what it feels like.. but i didn't think it would come now.. it happened, and i'm not gonna make a habit of it (although my girlfriend has)

so.. am i now considered a drinker?

ReputationRep:
    No.

ReputationRep:
    Practically an alcoholic.

ReputationRep:
    Nah.

ReputationRep:
    Jesus christ, check yourself into rehab!

ReputationRep:
    Control yourself mate. You're a liability to your friends, family, and most importantly, yourself.

You need help, quick.

ReputationRep:
    Why do you even care whether you're given the label of "drinker" or "non-drinker" anyway? Seriously, do you have nothing more important to worry about?

Wise man say, 'He who rapes once is a rapist.

He who swims once is not a swimmer.'

ReputationRep:
    your probably still feeling the effects of the hangover, you'll probably want to go out again after the hangover is over.

ReputationRep:
    Piss head tramp

ReputationRep:
    No, you are pretty much tee-total.

Why are you asking this?

ReputationRep:
    You disgust me.

ReputationRep:
    You've booked your first class ticket to rehab, flippin alchy (just for your sake, i hope you are able to detect the sarcasm)

ReputationRep:
    If you raped one woman would you be considered a rapist? Yes you would and you know it. You're just as bad.

ReputationRep:
    The replies are making me laugh

ReputationRep:
    I've never been drunk and I'm 21. In my life, in total, I've drunk: 1/2 bottle of mexican beer, 1/2 pint of fosters, 4 shots of Vodka, 3 shots of Sambuca, 1 shot of Tequila. Spread out from my 18th birthday until now. I don't really have a reason for drinking, I just...don't.

ReputationRep:
    You need help for your drinking problem.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    no, but even if you were, what difference does it make?
    Most people drink at least once a month, depending on their age it could be more than once a week.
    Tis perfectly normal to drink.

ReputationRep:
    No.
    If you were to do it often in social occasions you'd be considered a social drinker.
    An alcoholic is someone who drinks by habit.

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you stop being so self righteous and drink when you go out, being a drinker is fun.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.