Turn on thread page Beta

painful stomach ache after sex watch

Announcements

Had a very very long sex session, had to stop because was starting to get sore then woke up with a painful stomach pain in the lower abdominen, should i be worried? heard its a symptom of pelvic inflammatory disease

ReputationRep:
    Well...it could be......but it's more likely to be because of the loooong sex session. I don't know about you but I've noticed my stomach muscles clench in orgasms and general sexual activity so last time I had a long orgasm filled session my tummy ached the next day.

If it's still bad after a few days then see your gp.

ReputationRep:
    He went too deep on you?

I had that last year and turns out it was a bacterial infection (not an STI by the way) which caused stomach cramps after sex..took antibodics and its never happened since. Wouldnt hurt to get checked out.

yea he is well endowed, pain went after like an hour, so ill see if it happens again-hopefully it wont!

ReputationRep:
    i think its normal
    if it continues though, id go to ur GP....but if its just ur muscles which r hurting , they don't say much apart from to rest.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.