LNAT Results (email) Issue - please help! Watch

darthpoopie
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hey guys,

I took my LNAT in December, and so according to the LNAT website, I should be getting an email of the results "on 31 January 2010". However, my friend (who lives in the same country and took the test on the same day and time as I did) got his results on the 29th of January.

According to the LNAT website:
"The email will be sent to the email address that you entered when you registered for the LNAT. You can always log back into our registration system to update your email address. It is your responsibility to ensure that, on the day we email you your result, the email address we have for you is valid. We will not make a second attempt nor will we deliver your LNAT score by any other means."

HERE IS THE PROBLEM:
I found out on the 29th that the email I registered with had its domain shut down on the 27th. So I went and changed my email address accordingly on Pearson's website. However, I can't help but think I should have gotten the results on the 29th (as my friend did), but I didn't because of the domain shutting down.

Technically, the results should have come out on the 31st.

What do I do! PLEASE help, I reallyneed to know what I got.

Thanks and Regards,

P
Mr_Deeds
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If you haven't received an email by the 1st of February then get in touch with Pearson, explain the situation and ask if they can re-send your result to your new account. It's not a massive problem; and probably happens quite often.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Mini Open Day at the Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 19 Dec '18
  • University of East Anglia
    UEA Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 4 Jan '19
  • Bournemouth University
    Undergraduate Mini Open Day Undergraduate
    Wed, 9 Jan '19

Do you have any savings?