Turn on thread page Beta

Personality great but looks not so much watch

I feel horrible for even thinking this but I've been with my girlfriend for about 7 months now and I love her a lot and she has an amazing personality but I've started to feel like I don't find her physically attractive any more. I don't find her really ugly or anything but it's just that when we are doing sexual things I find it hard to be properly attracted to her and I'll focus on other parts of her body.

She's a bit chubby and that was fine at the beginning but she's gained a bit more weight and, I don't know, it just has made her look less attractive to me. I've been going to the gym quite a bit recently and I did ask if she wanted to go swimming with me (because she really likes swimming) but she just made excuses that she is too busy and then sort of got upset because I was implying she had gotten really fat or something.

I just don't know what to do. I mean I don't want to break up with her for something like this because I'd feel terrible and I do love her and she has a great personality but just not really that good looking.

ReputationRep:
    You obviously don't love her then you tard otherwise that wouldn't matter

ReputationRep:
    Break up

ReputationRep:
    get rid

Fat girls aint worth your time brudda

ReputationRep:
    Chase her with a taser.

ReputationRep:
    Op stand in front of a mirror naked and look at yourself, she more than likely sees faults with you but just accepts them?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.