Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Of course not. I was being highly sarcastic.. :facepalm:
    haha! Sorry...I have no idea about uni fees...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jose1989)
    I totally agree that pointless debates do spill into every thread on TSR but I was giving my experience of QMUL. I spent a good year there pretty much, so whilst my experience is not that of yours it is still an experience and I feel that because it wasn't an entirely positive experience you felt the need to argue it. That is what unfortunately started this pointless debate. Perhaps you should've just said "I dissagree, but everyone has different experiences". That way, you would not have wasted your time trying to argue your point. I stated that my post had nothing to do with the MTS, however, since the MTS is in QMUL I think it is partially valid to give an opinion of the uni as a whole. In addition to this, I didn't say that my ex boyfriend didn't like it, I said I didn't like it and thus, it was not second hand information.
    I did misread your post, I apologise. But still this was not the thread to voice your opinions. The title of the thread is QMUL Musical Theatre Society and you response starts with "I don't know about the MTS.." so, your opinion is not relevent for the topic. I'm not going to try and invalidate your opinion I'm just questioning where you'd chosen to voice it. Sure, share your opinions about QM, but do it in the right place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Mortell)
    I did misread your post, I apologise. But still this was not the thread to voice your opinions. The title of the thread is QMUL Musical Theatre Society and you response starts with "I don't know about the MTS.." so, your opinion is not relevent for the topic. I'm not going to try and invalidate your opinion I'm just questioning where you'd chosen to voice it. Sure, share your opinions about QM, but do it in the right place.
    Agreed, fair enough.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.