Turn on thread page Beta

It didn't fit during sex. watch

Basically, me and my boyfriend tried to have sex and he is quite big and it really hurt when he tried to put it in me, and now he doesnt want to do it, as he knows its going to hurt me, which is sweet of him, but i know we both want it. What shall I do?

Please remember when replying to this thread that no sex tips are allowed. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I hope this doesn't count as a sex tip...

If he is too big you need to go back to a stage and build up to it. You must be too tight 'down there' and stretching yourself out a bit before you go all the way (I think you can guess how) will help. Also make sure you are relaxed, build up slowly, use lube if you need to.

ReputationRep:
    Lots and lots of good foreplay, really get in the mood over a good half an hour or so, make sure he goes in gradually, its not like hammering in a nail.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Double Agent)
    Lots and lots of good foreplay, really get in the mood over a good half an hour or so, make sure he goes in gradually, its not like hammering in a nail.
    .. for example, with you in control of how fast and deep that is.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by thetopnotch)
    Please remember when replying to this thread that no sex tips are allowed.
    To avoid anyone accidentally overstepping that line, where is the definition of what counts as a 'sex tip'?

It's not mentioned in the 'Clarification of some H&R rules' announcement, and it may save you posting this in lots of threads.

ReputationRep:
    Lube
    lube
    lube
    go go go

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.