It didn't fit during sex. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Basically, me and my boyfriend tried to have sex and he is quite big and it really hurt when he tried to put it in me, and now he doesnt want to do it, as he knows its going to hurt me, which is sweet of him, but i know we both want it. What shall I do?
thetopnotch
Badges: 14
Report 8 years ago
Please remember when replying to this thread that no sex tips are allowed. Thanks
SpamBa
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I hope this doesn't count as a sex tip...

If he is too big you need to go back to a stage and build up to it. You must be too tight 'down there' and stretching yourself out a bit before you go all the way (I think you can guess how) will help. Also make sure you are relaxed, build up slowly, use lube if you need to.

Double Agent
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Lots and lots of good foreplay, really get in the mood over a good half an hour or so, make sure he goes in gradually, its not like hammering in a nail.
unprinted
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Double Agent)
Lots and lots of good foreplay, really get in the mood over a good half an hour or so, make sure he goes in gradually, its not like hammering in a nail.
.. for example, with you in control of how fast and deep that is.
unprinted
  • Community Assistant
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by thetopnotch)
Please remember when replying to this thread that no sex tips are allowed.
To avoid anyone accidentally overstepping that line, where is the definition of what counts as a 'sex tip'?

It's not mentioned in the 'Clarification of some H&R rules' announcement, and it may save you posting this in lots of threads.
nnnomi
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Lube
lube
lube
go go go
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?

Yes (76)
29.69%
No - I got the required grades (147)
57.42%
No - I missed the required grades and didn't get in (33)
12.89%

Watched Threads