Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I really like these boots ..
    http://www.boohoo.com/FashionClothin...=8&color=BLACK
    ... but I'm not too sure about buying shoes online. Has anyone bought shoes from Boohoo.com before? What are their sizes and general likelihood of falling apart within a few weeks like? Any advice would be appreciated
    Or if you think they will look awful then feel free to say :p: I'd rather be told before I buy them lol, it's just they're not really my usual 'style' but I'm tired of my feet getting cold and I don't have much money at the moment.
    Thanks!

First of all - it doesn't state whether they are leather which IMO if you want a shoe to last a while = leather shoes are the way forward. And for £30 I'd definately wanna make sure im getting my money's worth (just personal opinion) . . .

Second = I find them pretty ugly and not v lady like, but that is just my opinion - others may say differently.

ReputationRep:
    They're great!!

ReputationRep:
    i dont like them to be honest but ...if you have the quirky look they will look lush !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DancinBallerina)
    First of all - it doesn't state whether they are leather which IMO if you want a shoe to last a while = leather shoes are the way forward. And for £30 I'd definitely wanna make sure im getting my money's worth (just personal opinion) . . .

Second = I find them pretty ugly and not v lady like, but that is just my opinion - others may say differently.
    .... lady like? bleh.

ReputationRep:
    i hate them...they really lack femininity...sorry..!

ReputationRep:
    uurgh...they look disgusting....if you want that look...get proper assult boots...cheaper and keep your feet dry and warm (waterproof, insulated and steel toe-capped) all for £20

(Original post by anotheregostar)
    .... lady like? bleh.
    They aren't . .

(Original post by *Rouge*)
    i hate them...they really lack femininity...sorry..!
    Thank you! Glad im not the only one who thinks it! Vile boots.

ReputationRep:
    I've been after a pair of these for ages, too bad they've only got size 3s left. I've never bought from Boohoo, I'm wary of shops which sells clothes for the prices which they do. I haven't heard anything bad from them though!

ReputationRep:
    i like!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2010
Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.