bad face shape - ways of improving it Watch

wrooru
Badges: 0
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
my face shape has always been something i've hated about myself. instead of being what a normal guy's face should be like (wide at the top, then squares inwards towards the bottom leaving a defined jawline), its sort of curvy and a bit fat (even though i'm not fat myself). it makes my face look babyish.

are there any exercises i can do to improve my face? anything i can eat or cut out in my diet? would growing facial hair improve things? i want my face to look more manly and less babyish/girly thanks for all serious replies
wrooru
anyone?
Ilora-Danon
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Nope, there's nothing you can do. Accept who you are and what you look like. Being secure in yourself is way more attractive than someone who's so insecure they'll grow facial hair to cover the jawline.
fox_the_fix
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Can't tell without a pic
Miss_Scarlet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Nope...

I think some girls like babyfaced guys anyway.
fox_the_fix
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Ilora-Danon)
Nope, there's nothing you can do. Accept who you are and what you look like. Being secure in yourself is way more attractive than someone who's so insecure they'll grow facial hair to cover the jawline.
You have a great bum
Mr Halpert
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
If you have high cheekbones beyond the fat- trim the fat down. More cardio less booze less foods rich in saturated fat etc.

If you dont have the bone structure you cannot do anything to get a more promient jawline. Unlucky mate.
xanderdoom
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by wrooru)
my face shape has always been something i've hated about myself. instead of being what a normal guy's face should be like (wide at the top, then squares inwards towards the bottom leaving a defined jawline), its sort of curvy and a bit fat (even though i'm not fat myself). it makes my face look babyish.

are there any exercises i can do to improve my face? anything i can eat or cut out in my diet? would growing facial hair improve things? i want my face to look more manly and less babyish/girly thanks for all serious replies
Came across a similar thread a few days ago, and someone posted this website:

http://www.livestrong.com/article/66...ough-exercise/

Hope this helps!
Mr Halpert
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Ilora-Danon)
You have nice Jawline/cheekbones. No such OP problems for you
SpamBa
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Try a different haircut? There are lots of guides on the internet of how to make your face look less round or long or whatever. I know your a guy so it is harder but changing your hair a bit is often the key - definitely helps me, being a girl with a very kind of 'manly' square jaw!
Ice_Queen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Make-up can be used to highlight and 'dress-down' specific areas, if you're up for that...
kevin_123
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Miss_Scarlet)
Nope...

I think some girls like babyfaced guys anyway.
Yeah, the fat ones
Makaveli_The_Don
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Attract attention to elsewhere. For example, shave off your eyebrows.
wrooru
(Original post by fox_the_fix)
You have a great bum
how do you know?
wrooru
(Original post by Mr Halpert)
If you have high cheekbones beyond the fat- trim the fat down. More cardio less booze less foods rich in saturated fat etc.

If you dont have the bone structure you cannot do anything to get a more promient jawline. Unlucky mate.
how do i know if i have high cheekbones? where should they come up to?:o:
SugaSuga
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by wrooru)

aww dont worry about it... alot of people dont lose all thier baby fat (on the face) until late 20's. Also if your still young your face shape will change alot, my face changed alot from when i left college to 2nd year at uni... and im like tiny, so its not anything do with being fat or loosing weight.
But maybe you could eat alot of food with calcium, to get healthier bone structure... i dont know.. but you could check it out.

Also like someone mentioned, alot of girls like guys with cute faces... and yeah a little bit of facial hair will make you look alot masculine ( not alot though.. but like the guy in my sig :love:),..so you could try that if you want to, and it depends on your looks.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Were you ever put in isolation at school?

Yes (197)
27.86%
No (510)
72.14%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise