Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How does an Oriental guy attract a Caucasian girl? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Confidence.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darth Lettuce)
    What if it's not working?

This isn't the movies. Not like the Oriental guy ever gets the girl anyway but still...

You can't make someone like you if they don't find Orientals attractive. If someone does not like me because I have brown hair i'm not going go dye it blonde so they will like me am I? And as for "It's not working," don't be ridiculous, are you telling me that no Oriental has ever attracted a caucasian woman by being themself? You just need to have patience.

ReputationRep:
    btw caucasian dosen't mean a white person it can cover a variety of people

ReputationRep:
    JESUS, not again. Take your average personality and average looks and **** off , survival of the fittest, you're not fittest by the sounds of it so its no surprise you bell end. Now stop grouping all of my race into one category and go and jerkoff you jerkoff. It's the person and not the race that matters.

ReputationRep:
    Dude no offence but i know its hard for you to see. But please just OPEN YOUR EYES and then you will see and find some you do like

ReputationRep:
    I know most white girls don't find us attractive. I understand that they don't find us appealing. You can't control who you are attracted to. Just like I am not attracted to Oriental girls at all. I do believe looks do play a part in a relationship. Being born and raised here, I am very westernised and find myself very attracted to white girls.

But how can I get one to date me? Or where do I need to look?

I don't seem to have any success when approaching. I know I shouldn't use my experience to generalise my own race. But I always hear white girls saying they don't find us attractive. You also would never catch a white girl looking at an Oriental guy and saying, “he is fit, I want his number”.

White girls seem to date a lot of black guys. So should I act like the stereotypical black guy? Or just stay the way I am but just give it my all and try really hard?
    Black is actually a state of mind, so cut enough sentences in half and threaten to shoot a couple of students you will have them fooled in no time

ReputationRep:
    Make yourself less oriental -looking with sellotape

ReputationRep:
    rohypnol is the only option
    /thread

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: These threads are ridiculous! Seriously, just be YOURSELF. You will find someone who likes you for who you are, and especially don't "act like the stereotypical black guy" :facepalm:

I am a Caucasian girl, and I am currently going out with an oriental guy. If anything, his PERSONALITY (something I think you may need to work on) makes him attractive (although I obv. find him attractive anyway :love: ) So there. One white girl who'd go out with an oriental. There are plenty more out there, so keep looking

ReputationRep:
    OK does anyone want to know the real reason that guy number two probably will not appeal too much to white girls?

(Original post by kevin_123)
    Ignore all the other looser crap advice, here is the truth.

There are two types of "oriental" guys. Category 1 and Category 2. In order to get a "Caucasian girl" you need to fit into Category 1.

Here is an example of a Category 1 oriental guy:

http://famewatcher.com/wp-content/up...terLee_011.jpg

Here is an example of a Category 2 oriental guy:

http://thebrooklynsocialite.files.wo...a-2008-372.jpg
    On his t-shirt it says 'We want to watch gay movies'

ReputationRep:
    I know most white girls don't find us attractive. I understand that they don't find us appealing. You can't control who you are attracted to. Just like I am not attracted to Oriental girls at all. I do believe looks do play a part in a relationship. Being born and raised here, I am very westernised and find myself very attracted to white girls.

I don't seem to have any success when approaching. I know I shouldn't use my experience to generalise my own race. But I always hear white girls saying they don't find us attractive. You also would never catch a white girl looking at an Oriental guy and saying, “he is fit, I want his number”.

White girls seem to date a lot of black guys. So should I act like the stereotypical black guy? Or just stay the way I am but just give it my all and try really hard?
    Are you crazy??!??! I LOVE oriental guys!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the1gringo)
    Dude no offence but i know its hard for you to see. But please just OPEN YOUR EYES and then you will see and find some you do like
    LOL.

ReputationRep:
    Spread your tail-feathers and hop on one leg!!! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if you're a white guy trying to embarrass our race on the internet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YL_LDN)
    JESUS, not again. Take your average personality and average looks and **** off , survival of the fittest, you're not fittest by the sounds of it so its no surprise you bell end. Now stop grouping all of my race into one category and go and jerkoff you jerkoff. It's the person and not the race that matters.
    That was harsh but I somewhat agree. Race shouldn't matter OP. Your problem is you don't have much confidence. I see white girls with oriental guys all the time.

ReputationRep:
    Sadly making this thread implies, you won't...Sorry

ReputationRep:
    By getting off TSR.

ReputationRep:
    Troll. Surely?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaughingBro)
    I wonder if you're a white guy trying to embarrass our race on the internet!
    You're doing a good enough job already.

ReputationRep:

Omg, I can't believe you think caucasian girls don't like asian guys! I think Japanese and Chinese people are hot - the live Deathnote action movies - may I say more? I see tons of hot asian guys at college. And I would totally date one. You'll find the right girl eventually

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.