Turn on thread page Beta

How does an Oriental guy attract a Caucasian girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darth Lettuce)
    White girls seem to date a lot of black guys. So should I act like the stereotypical black guy?
    I laughed hard here.

But more seriously, no. Don't. It will ruin you.

ReputationRep:
    Are they the kind who are obsessed with anime?
    Nope, they're normal regular girls.
    At the moment dark straight hair, tannedish skin is whats 'in fashion' in terms of looks.
    But of course these things vary by group to group.

But I certainly don't think anyone wouldn't go out with someone 'just because they're Oriental'
    I would like to think no one is that closed-minded anymore.

ReputationRep:
    As a short, half oriental guy I'm amused to note that both my girlfriends were bi.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex003)
    Translation: I WANT TO BE WHITE!
    How exactly?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakethomas991)
    WHAT
    are you kidding me?
    All the girls i know love oriental guys!
    i'd kill to be japanese - it's so easy to get some.
    This! :yep:

Oriental guys are hotter on average than white guys...

ReputationRep:
    What country are you from? Korean guys are awesome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hippysnake)
    The answer is obvious.

GENJUTSU.

http://i21.tinypic.com/2ry6dfq.png
    Is that really the genjutsu eye?

As if my observation skills are correct isn't that the eye he used to suck that person who used clay into another dimension.

ReputationRep:
    Ask her if she want's some fwied wice with her sweet n sour pork.
    That should really get her going.

Hey what do you lot think of pakistani men?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simplicity)
    Is that really the genjutsu eye?

As if my observation skills are correct isn't that the eye he used to suck that person who used clay into another dimension.
    The Mangekyo Sharingan can be used for a variety of things, but Hatake Kakashi has so far only demonstrated the ability to bend time and and space.

That sounded so nerdy.

ReputationRep:
    Most of the girls on my course (East Asian Studies) have some sort of yellow fever and flock to oriental males. Maybe hang round places girls would actively seek oriental guys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABeautifulMind)
    You can't make someone like you if they don't find Orientals attractive. If someone does not like me because I have brown hair i'm not going go dye it blonde so they will like me am I? And as for "It's not working," don't be ridiculous, are you telling me that no Oriental has ever attracted a caucasian woman by being themself? You just need to have patience.
    I am sure they're are. But it just seems rare and I feel like I have to try really hard. But thanks anyway.

ReputationRep:
    dude should dress up all Visual kei and attract some weaboos

You cant. White girls dont go for you guys.

Orientals are going to be extinct in the UK soon anyway because your girls are always going for us white guys :yep:.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hey what do you lot think of pakistani men?
    Hahaa way to go with the subtle thread stealing..

OP: I always assume Chinese guys like to date their own race.. make it obvious you like the girl.

ReputationRep:
    oriental people are just repelling each other.
    They are all rather be with different race but their own as it seems.

ReputationRep:
    White girls seem to date a lot of black guys. So should I act like the stereotypical black guy? Or just stay the way I am but just give it my all and try really hard?
    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

you really have no clue do you.....

ReputationRep:
    Girls arent attracted to you because you have no confidence. Some girls at your school might attracted to black guys because most black guys i know have good sense of humor and VERY confident. You dont need to be Black to have confidence. Actually you have a hidden potential because.. Asians are cool and fierce (in a good way) >

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crushedfruit)
    Hahaa way to go with the subtle thread stealing..

OP: I always assume Chinese guys like to date their own race.. make it obvious you like the girl.
    So I guess clubs are not the best way to pick up girls?

Um..what about a friend? I am not sure how to make it obvious you like her. Do you just come out and say "I like you"? Wont she be like "WTF?!"?

ReputationRep:
    So I guess clubs are not the best way to pick up girls?

Um..what about a friend? I am not sure how to make it obvious you like her. Do you just come out and say "I like you"? Wont she be like "WTF?!"?
    I don't think it's ever good to be so straight up about saying things like "I fancy you." or "Will you go out with me?". It just sounds a bit juvenile to me:rolleyes:

If she's a friend just try asking her out somewhere not too flashy like to go and see a film you've both talked about, and she should get the hint, and if things go well you can either ask her if she'd like to go out like that again or kiss her haha. It's better to establish some kind of romantic feeling before you just spring it on her!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.