Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by musicbaserich)
    You shouldn't worry about that - I know it takes a while to sink in (I'm in my second term at Cambridge and it still hasn't sunk in) however, they pick/don't pick everyone for a reason and if you've got an offer you deserve it, and well done! Just concentrate on getting the grades.

Which college have you applied to btw?
    St Catharine's..Thanks..I'm starting to try to focus on the grades, I even got off TSR for a week..

ReputationRep:
    As someone who was rejected by Cambridge first time round (:mad: ), but has now got a place on a Masters course there (haha, in your face Cambridge, you couldn't keep me out for ever ) I can assure you that you had to have deserved the place to have been offered it.

They get so many great applicants, they wouldn't have offered a place to you if they didn't think you'd make the most of it.

On a more general note - yay, isn't it exciting!!!!!!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.