Anyoe with big pores READ! watch

• PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by dichr0ic)
    http://www.boots.com/en/Beauty/The-B...ue/Soap-Glory/

which one is it?
    This stuff...

I discovered this a while ago, love it! I love Soap and Glory in general...planning to stock up now their products are 1/3 off at Boots!

ReputationRep:
    I need some of that!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melonhead12)
    Found a great product (face mask) SOAP & GLORY! They do face wipes which can minimise pores but they also do a face mask. It's brilliant! I have, well not huge, but noticeable pores on my nose and a bit on my cheeks, used both these products for the first time and I swear it already worked! I could tell they were less obvious. Just incase any of you out there need this tip.

What's it actually called?? there's loads that are like masks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by OnlyMe!)
    This stuff...

I discovered this a while ago, love it! I love Soap and Glory in general...planning to stock up now their products are 1/3 off at Boots!
    hmm the peel seems a bit too far for me

do you think the wipes would be good? :hubba:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lnwn)
    REALLY??!!! zomg if it's true im so gonna indulge in bukkake every night
    I'm happy to help!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by dichr0ic)
    hmm the peel seems a bit too far for me

do you think the wipes would be good? :hubba:
    Well, I only tend to use them if I'm removing make-up.

They won't help with the problem of large pores...

ReputationRep:
    Well, I only tend to use them if I'm removing make-up.

They won't help with the problem of large pores...
    but it has the same SHRINKPORE-RS stuff

ReputationRep:
    This stuff...

I think I have to get me some of this the next time I'm in town.. and at £4 it seems a much better investment than getting separate packets of those £1 face masks =o

ReputationRep:
    I use scrub your nose in it daily and the fab pore once a week and they're both pretty good I think

ReputationRep:
    I just ordered it... i hope it works, if it does then :O:O:O:O:O. good times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by psychocustard)
    Apparently so. I don't know from personal experience, I must admit, but I've read it quite a few times now.
    Was everyone who said it male?

ReputationRep:
    soap and glory stuff is amazing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aliluvschoc)
    Was everyone who said it male?
    Manufacturors are legally obliged to run large-scale clinical trials on their products before making claims about their efficacy.

ReputationRep:
    I got like a face wash thing in Boots today, it was the only pore-related one I could see, there weren't any masks etc.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 1, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.