Re-entering the real world again....... what should I do? Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
Hello everyone,

Recently (for a good few months now), I've been living a purely realist/survival esque lifestyle. By this, I mean I've been thinking about exams and work that are going to help me in the future and waking up just to do monotonous work. Whilst I've been quite social too (going to clubs, out with friends etc), I haven't been able to relax and enjoy myself at these events due to lots of focus on the important stuff. Ideally, I'd now like to start doing the things I wanted to do that aren't related to my university degree and career and start really developing these interests/hobbies rather than keeping them as things I do in my spare time casually. I suppose my question is, how do you go about really becoming passionate about this and incorporating into a daily routine? When I decided to start up an interest again, it starts well but I find myself losing motivation quickly, and trying to find a new hobby so I don't have to take it seriously and can drop it whenever. Any advice would be great.

Thanks
Holamigo
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well you need something that you are really interested in?

One of my hobbies is playing the piano and learning to read new music. I love it and it helps me to relax.
You will find something just keep at it.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Who is most responsible for your success at university

Mostly me (613)
91.22%
Mostly my university including my lecturers/tutors (59)
8.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise