Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Valentine's gift ideas for him.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Basically, my boyfriend and I have been together for 18months now and I would like to get him a little something.
    Either a jokey present or a personal one, but we did actually say we wouldn't buy presents for each other as we were going out, so maybe a not so expensive present? :p:
    Any USEFUL suggestions I would love to hear, otherwise please don't comment! Thank you x

ReputationRep:
    Sex usually works a treat!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaughingBro)
    Sex usually works a treat!
    haha :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    A Photo frame.. (with photos obv.)
    A Rose
    Lot's of Sex
    Naughty Pictures

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AverageGirl)
    Basically, my boyfriend and I have been together for 18months now and I would like to get him a little something.
    Either a jokey present or a personal one, but we did actually say we wouldn't buy presents for each other as we were going out, so maybe a not so expensive present? :p:
    Any USEFUL suggestions I would love to hear, otherwise please don't comment! Thank you x

I would buy a photo frame and get your names engraved on it, and maybe also add the year. And of course add a photo of you two together. I'm sure he'd love that :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Cute ideas thank you

ReputationRep:
    I've bought my boyfriend an extremely lovely bottle of wine from a London wine merchants. I'm going down to London to collect it on Monday. We had a bottle of this wine when we went to Venice, and it's been hard tracking it down!

ReputationRep:
    Something he can use and that shows you pay attention to his interests and needs.

My boyfriend plays bass guitar, so I got him some decent Sennheiser headphones and a book on bass guitar theory for Valentines Day. Fair enough, they were really expensive, but I could have just got him the book or maybe the book and some new bass strings if I had wanted a budget present.

What are his hobbies?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schmokie Dragon)
    Something he can use and that shows you pay attention to his interests and needs.

My boyfriend plays bass guitar, so I got him some decent Sennheiser headphones and a book on bass guitar theory for Valentines Day. Fair enough, they were really expensive, but I could have just got him the book or maybe the book and some new bass strings if I had wanted a budget present.

What are his hobbies?
    He's a musician, plays cello, guitar, piano, music is his talent basically, and I'm also a musician, we got together on an orchestra tour. He also loves football. So mainly music and football.

ReputationRep:
    I got my boyfriend a bear from BuildABear! We're all into gifts like that so I'm pretty sure he'll like it! :]
    Get him a book from Hawkins Bazaar or just something from that shop in general, it's an awesome shop for gifts, have a look online xxx

ReputationRep:
    Go to a butcher's and buy heart and cook that as a special surprise valentine's meal. Yep I'm romantic. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jg87)
    Go to a butcher's and buy heart and cook that as a special surprise valentine's meal. Yep I'm romantic. :P
    I don't think I'll ever do that but thank you for the suggestion lol

ReputationRep:
    He's a musician, plays cello, guitar, piano, music is his talent basically, and I'm also a musician, we got together on an orchestra tour. He also loves football. So mainly music and football.
    Does he need a new football? Can you find a signed one? What about new guitar strings from a really good, expensive manufacturer? A book of songs to play from a favourite band? A book of piano music?

Come on!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.