Turn on thread page Beta

I Won't Recieve Mt EMA Bonus... watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    She won't have been paid whilst she was off.

EMA don't do "sick pay" afaik.. especially not for 6 weeks.
    Previously in the thread someone asked if she had still received the weekly amount and she said yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GapYearGirl)
    Previously in the thread someone asked if she had still received the weekly amount and she said yes.
    Wow, EMA is even more corrupt than I thought. Well I was genuinely ill (caught le swine flu) for 2.5 weeks and didn't receive EMA. :dontknow: Maybe it varies from what college/6th form you go to.

ReputationRep:
    EMA isn't fair.
    Stop moaning and get on with your work
    I could sit and list the reason why having a twin in the same sixth form (if the household income was divided by 2 and treated us as two separate people) should,imo,entitle me to some small fortune like you receive on a regular basis simply for showing up at school but i won't because it isn't going to happen-just like your bonus. You weren't there.SIMPLE.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Melting Sugar.)
    Wow, EMA is even more corrupt than I thought. Well I was genuinely ill (caught le swine flu) for 2.5 weeks and didn't receive EMA. :dontknow: Maybe it varies from what college/6th form you go to.
    That's strange then. Maybe I misunderstood what the OP was saying. I don't know much about EMA tbh.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lozz2601)
    Okay I want to rep you and neg the guy you've quoted. Which do I do first!?

Oh yeh, should probably mention OP's problem at some point - yes. It's fair you aren't getting your bonus.
    Well obv I'd prefer you rep me first, but I don't mind just so long as you get them the right way round!

(Thank you!)

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.