Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys.
    For the last 2-3 weeks I have had an upper back pain. It's like between the bottom of my ribs to the top of my neck, so upper back, shoulders and neck.
    Its not really a pain more of an ache. But it's uncomfy.
    I've not fallen or lifted anything heavy and I have a good posture overall.
    I find it hard to sit at college at home and even sleeping can be uncomfy.
    Someone suggested stress but i've only had 2 exams which are spaced out so i dont think it can be that.
    I've not tried pain killers yet but might have to if it carries on!
    Has anyone experienced anything similar or know what could be causing it?
    Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    I have upper back pain from not using a locker to store textbooks for years. That said, it only comes and goes and doesn't stop me sleeping or anything and you said you don't lift heavy things, so I'd doubt it is that

ReputationRep:
    Well I have horses, so I am constantly shifting sh*t and water buckets, bags of feeds, and hay bales, but I have been since the age of 7. So its nothing new that my body isn;t used to already doing.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.