Turn on thread page Beta

Don't see how guys like slim girls over chubby watch

I don't know why guys don't like chubby/slightly overweight girls. I had a chubby girlfriend last year (and miss her badly but thats another story) and I just felt at ease with her Ive never known anyone as intelligent as her. She was very motherly towards me and for some reason her outgoing generous personality made me feel in a way protected:confused: Obviously I felt I was the man but I can't explain she was just so motherly. I tried to imagine her being slim but I couldn't imagine it it just wouldn't have been her I fail to see how a guy would prefere a hug off a small slim girl as opposed to a girl who had something to hug, slim girls are so bony its like theres nothing on them. What do you guys feel when hugging slim girls?:confused: I only feel right and comforted with curvy/chubby girls!

ReputationRep:
    It depends entirely on the girl, for me. My judgements aren't based on size or anything. :p:

ReputationRep:
    It's like biscuits, some people prefer bourbons whilst others like a nice jammy dodger, some even just like plain old digestives.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisG88)
    It's like biscuits, some people prefer bourbons whilst others like a nice jammy dodger, some even just like plain old digestives.
    and some of us just prefer nice creamy doughnuts which we can fill.

ReputationRep:
    I like the feeling of muscle/bone when I hug a girl

Why would I want to feel rolls for?

If I wanted cushioning I'd jump into a dumpster filled with pillows.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Comparing girls to biscuits. Brilliant stuff!

And you're right, we all have our different likes and dislikes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't know why guys don't like chubby/slightly overweight girls. I had a chubby girlfriend last year (and miss her badly but thats another story) and I just felt at ease with her Ive never known anyone as intelligent as her. She was very motherly towards me and for some reason her outgoing generous personality made me feel in a way protected:confused: Obviously I felt I was the man but I can't explain she was just so motherly. I tried to imagine her being slim but I couldn't imagine it it just wouldn't have been her I fail to see how a guy would prefere a hug off a small slim girl as opposed to a girl who had something to hug, slim girls are so bony its like theres nothing on them. What do you guys feel when hugging slim girls?:confused: I only feel right and comforted with curvy/chubby girls!
    Most slim girls look healthier.

ReputationRep:
    OP

How chubby is chubby for you?

What's a good huggable level of fat?

Entirely this, everyone has different preferences.

ReputationRep:
    We do like one particular 'kind of girl'. It also depends on other factors

Curvy is the way forward in looks, imho.

ReputationRep:
    curvy and chubby are two different things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    well i'm a girl and i think its preference but alot of guys do like bigger girls they just don't publicize the fact because of what society says x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aem1990)
    well i'm a girl and i think its preference but alot of guys do like bigger girls they just don't publicize the fact because of what society says x
    Nope. We just say we like chubby girls to chubby girls because we want sex/keep them happy.

ReputationRep:
    what? :curious:

slim girls > chubby gals anytime man!

ReputationRep:
    To each their own.

It's called Preference.

ReputationRep:
    so you had a chubby ex and now fail to see how any guy can find a slim girl attractive..?!?!?!?

ReputationRep:
    I'd rather not date anyone who has zero self control over her eating. It's a trait that can spill over in other facets of life.

Oh;

Slim > Fat

ReputationRep:
    I also like chuby/not so slim girls as long as they hv curves...and offcourse big defined bootyyyyyyy!!

ReputationRep:
    So this is a pretty good picture to insert in almost any conversation like this;

http://myhaven.files.wordpress.com/2...women-body.jpg

On that kind of scale, (I think those are US sizes? dunno how they translate, was never good with measurements) my ideal size would be around size 10, although my last girlfriend was more around size 12 and I was fine with that.. so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    I like the feeling of muscle/bone when I hug a girl

Why would I want to feel rolls for?

If I wanted cushioning I'd jump into a dumpster filled with pillows.
    :lol:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 3, 2011
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.