Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Don't see how guys like slim girls over chubby Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    That's what happens, you're a child, shouldn't you be watching cartoons or something.
    Gosh! Calm down, i'm not a bloody child i'll be 16 in a few months anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lollypop036)
    how was that too much information? he was just stating a fact. bones + bones smashing together = pain
    I don't know, it's just me. I felt that way when I read the post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suicidaloverbusiness)
    Gosh! Calm down, i'm not a bloody child i'll be 16 in a few months anyway.
    awwwwwwwww, bless, now go watch your Ben 10 you little rascal

ReputationRep:
    I guess it's a matter of opinion and personal preference...

ReputationRep:
    Ok well number one, i'm not a pal lol i'm a girl and number two i'm only 15 so i've never had sex. But I think you kind of gave too much information in that post, I feel rather sick.
    How was that too much information?
    You're fifteen, not five.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rananagirl)
    How was that too much information?
    You're fifteen, not five.
    Like I said in an earlier post, it's just me. People are different from one another

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJ AgnieszkaA)
    fat
    (image)
    thin
    (image)

compare and contrast.
    Wouldn't really say that's fair though - that big girl is big in the extreme!
    And I'd consider Megan Fox average rather than thin. She has a nice figure though

ReputationRep:
    awwwwwwwww, bless, now go watch your Ben 10 you little rascal

Ben 10!!! God ******* hell calm down it was only one post and it wasn't meant to be perceived as spiteful!! I don't watch cartoons you sarcastic ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    I like the feeling of muscle/bone when I hug a girl

Why would I want to feel rolls for?

If I wanted cushioning I'd jump into a dumpster filled with pillows.
    I like the feeling of pudgy softness when I hug a girl.

If I wanted to hug something rough and hard, I'd go out with a male bodybuilder.

ReputationRep:
    Ben 10!!! God ******* hell calm down it was only one post and it wasn't meant to be perceived as spiteful!! I don't watch cartoons you sarcastic ****
    lol

Oooer, calm down, I'm pulling your leg.

ReputationRep:
    lol

Oooer, calm down, I'm pulling your leg.
    yeah it really seemed like that :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emperor)
    I also like chuby/not so slim girls as long as they hv curves...and offcourse big defined bootyyyyyyy!!
    ^^^

ReputationRep:
    I don't think he was aiming at sarcasm. I do quite honestly believe he was being patronising. But don't worry, it's something any old kid could miss .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caze)
    So this is a pretty good picture to insert in almost any conversation like this;

http://myhaven.files.wordpress.com/2...women-body.jpg

On that kind of scale, (I think those are US sizes? dunno how they translate, was never good with measurements) my ideal size would be around size 10, although my last girlfriend was more around size 12 and I was fine with that.. so.
    The problem here is the size 8 is not athletic, just on a diet so her legs are twigs. If she played some tennis and swam, that would be epitome.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't know why guys don't like chubby/slightly overweight girls. I had a chubby girlfriend last year (and miss her badly but thats another story) and I just felt at ease with her Ive never known anyone as intelligent as her. She was very motherly towards me and for some reason her outgoing generous personality made me feel in a way protected:confused: Obviously I felt I was the man but I can't explain she was just so motherly. I tried to imagine her being slim but I couldn't imagine it it just wouldn't have been her I fail to see how a guy would prefere a hug off a small slim girl as opposed to a girl who had something to hug, slim girls are so bony its like theres nothing on them. What do you guys feel when hugging slim girls?:confused: I only feel right and comforted with curvy/chubby girls!

Its because most guys are looking for a partner which is sexually attractive and will be mad in bed, not a mother substitute.

(Original post by Caze)
    So this is a pretty good picture to insert in almost any conversation like this;

http://myhaven.files.wordpress.com/2...women-body.jpg

On that kind of scale, (I think those are US sizes? dunno how they translate, was never good with measurements) my ideal size would be around size 10, although my last girlfriend was more around size 12 and I was fine with that.. so.

Size 12 looks like a man, no curves whatsoever, manly ass. Its fdisgusting. I wouldn't come near this cattle. Imagine fat on her legs wiggling, feeling nauseous yet?

(Not gonna comment on 16, because I cant bear to look at "her" for more than 1 sec)

Keep lying to yourselves, fat *****es.

ReputationRep:
    Size 16

ReputationRep:
    All depends on the girl and how she carries herself IMO.

ReputationRep:
    cute in the face chubby in the waist ftw lol

ReputationRep:
    didn't you see the news flash? It turns out that different people like different things..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't know why guys don't like chubby/slightly overweight girls. I had a chubby girlfriend last year (and miss her badly but thats another story) and I just felt at ease with her Ive never known anyone as intelligent as her. She was very motherly towards me and for some reason her outgoing generous personality made me feel in a way protected:confused: Obviously I felt I was the man but I can't explain she was just so motherly. I tried to imagine her being slim but I couldn't imagine it it just wouldn't have been her I fail to see how a guy would prefere a hug off a small slim girl as opposed to a girl who had something to hug, slim girls are so bony its like theres nothing on them. What do you guys feel when hugging slim girls?:confused: I only feel right and comforted with curvy/chubby girls!
    oedipus

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 3, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.