Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Don't see how guys like slim girls over chubby Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    I like the feeling of muscle/bone when I hug a girl

Why would I want to feel rolls for?

If I wanted cushioning I'd jump into a dumpster filled with pillows.
    This but the girl in your sig is as skinny as I'd go, girls with six packs don't do it for me, it makes them look unhealthy in my opinion. Moreover, her thighs are weaksauce.

Now that's what a girl should look like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zottula)
    Comparing girls to biscuits. Brilliant stuff!

And you're right, we all have our different likes and dislikes.
    'Brilliant stuff'! I love that haha. :o:

ReputationRep:
    They smell bad. Like month-old cream.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't know why guys don't like chubby/slightly overweight girls. I had a chubby girlfriend last year (and miss her badly but thats another story) and I just felt at ease with her Ive never known anyone as intelligent as her. She was very motherly towards me and for some reason her outgoing generous personality made me feel in a way protected:confused: Obviously I felt I was the man but I can't explain she was just so motherly. I tried to imagine her being slim but I couldn't imagine it it just wouldn't have been her I fail to see how a guy would prefere a hug off a small slim girl as opposed to a girl who had something to hug, slim girls are so bony its like theres nothing on them. What do you guys feel when hugging slim girls?:confused: I only feel right and comforted with curvy/chubby girls!
    There's a middle ground between bony and chubby, believe it or not... :rolleyes:

When guys say they like slim girls, they're usually not talking about girls with 0% fat. Hence, there's no reason why hugging a slim girl would be anything less than pleasant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by suicidaloverbusiness)
    I don't know, it's just me. I felt that way when I read the post.
    I cringed when i read that post too. But bones kind of go through me *shudder :p:

ReputationRep:
    Why is there this pathetic war against fat and thin?
    It's as pointless as saying 'ohh i like girls with brown hair, no no no blonde hair's the best.' Jesus christ! Why does it matter?
    If you are fat and happy then good for you, if you are fat and unhappy stop trying to coax yourself into believing that fat is good and loose the bloody weight. Same if your skinny. Stop making threads about weight. TSR please ban the words fat & thin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    Dayyyyyuum! :perv:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iamkund)
    I'd rather not date anyone who has zero self control over her eating. It's a trait that can spill over in other facets of life.

Oh;

Slim > Fat
    Would you all say no to Nigella Lawson, a chubby, curvy, self confessed food addict with little self control?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A_master)
    Dayyyyyuum! :perv:
    I'd have her walking down a catwalk over one of their size zeros any day of the week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Socialite)
    Would you all say no to Nigella Lawson, a chubby, curvy, self confessed food addict with little self control?
    Yes, I would. For the following reasons.

a) Her obvious, soul-selling sexual suggestivity on a cooking show. Cooking shows being the most barren of sexual environments.

b) Married to Charles Saatchi, the known art buyer for the sake of buying art. Since I am in the profession I wish him a slow, anus-torturing death (his ilk too).

GG though.

ReputationRep:
    Forgive my being late in this ever so important topic towards evolving into greater creatures...

I have spent too much time thinking about this ridiculous issue already, so please allow me to conclude this quickly in chronological order:

1-
    To the boy who started the thread, who prefers to remain anonymous for obvious reasons. Put on some Michael Bolton, get it over with and just go do your mother already. We get it, you have got a hard on for your mom. Please do not have me waste any more of my valuable time, coming here and listening to your chubby mother fetish. Get it over with and we can all move one happily ever after.

Also, I am quite sure that you would feel "protected" by Arnold Schwarzenegger, but I doubt that he would be so gentle on you... :shock:

2-
    To the prophet ChrisG88 who used the enchanting and overpowering analogy of biscuits while intelligently having us observe the true nature of people having different tastes. You deserve a cookie my friend! Let me guess, you prefer one that is long, hard and has a little cream in the middle, well I have got just the biscuit for you

3-
    To the lost soul suicidaloverbusiness... 16 in a few months you say? Ahem, jailbait. Oh sorry something seems to have been caught in my throat there. Anyways, come back in a few months when you are "legal". :beard:

4-
    Bishamon, that's a man baby! :vroam:

5-
    Yes i agree with peaches, there is no need for war between chubbers and scragglers.

After all, the best combination would be a chubby girl licking the balls and a thin girl riding my face. Now that is what I'm talking bout.

In conclusion, I hope that you all see that there is truly no better. I will not divulge my own personal interests, so as to leave myself open to your own personal attacks, therefore leaving you in nothing but awe of my presence.

In fact, what we have all learned from this brilliant forum is that I am great and my knowledge is overflowing and everlasting. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    why would you bump a year old thread

ReputationRep:
    Why would you bump my bump?

Thank you for bringing attention to my post, I knew the power of my knowledge transcends space and time.

Oh and thanks for the negative rating too.

It's OK cokee, things will get better for you in your life.

ReputationRep:
    Worried about the constant use of 'motherly' in the original post.

Something about it is just slightly unsettling?

ReputationRep:
    I certainly don't!

ReputationRep:
    There are lots of different people in the world and different tastes. It is good that people like different things so no one is left out.

Essentially it will boil down to that. It is great that you see it positively in that way. Other people won't mind either way. Others will disagree or won't be able to share you point of view, and will have another which you won't share.

Simples.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't know why guys don't like chubby/slightly overweight girls. I had a chubby girlfriend last year (and miss her badly but thats another story) and I just felt at ease with her Ive never known anyone as intelligent as her. She was very motherly towards me and for some reason her outgoing generous personality made me feel in a way protected:confused: Obviously I felt I was the man but I can't explain she was just so motherly. I tried to imagine her being slim but I couldn't imagine it it just wouldn't have been her I fail to see how a guy would prefere a hug off a small slim girl as opposed to a girl who had something to hug, slim girls are so bony its like theres nothing on them. What do you guys feel when hugging slim girls?:confused: I only feel right and comforted with curvy/chubby girls!
    This cos you can't pull thin girls op.....?

Yeah, U mad.

ReputationRep:
    The OP:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...26/lardass.jpg

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 3, 2011
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.