Turn on thread page Beta

How to get back on track? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I feel like I need to get back on track because Ive been soo down lately but I don't know how! I have considered quitting my saturday job but at the moment it isnt an option becaus I really need the money and don't want to until I have passed my driving test and know I'll be able to go back to my other work (which is in the middle of nowhere so I have to have a car!)
    My school work is on top of me and I'm always feeling depressed in the evenings after school! I fall asleep as soon as I get in from school and then watch TV for a few hours and then go back to sleep. I never enjoy the weekend any more because I have to work saturdays which means I can't go out shopping or anything, and I'm working sundays at the moment. I really hate feeling like this and I want to be happy and wanting to do stuff but I don't know how to snap out of it and get myself back on track.. but I just dont know how to?

ReputationRep:
    I know you've mentioned you're very busy, but you really need to take some time out to yourself and just relax. Even if it's just an hour one evening, just forget about your schoolwork, your job, everything. You sound like you're on overload, and stress can make you ill so try and slow down.

If all else fails, hit the crack.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2010
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.