Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xFuture_Vetx)
    Despite the fact my view doesn't count for much I'll put my word in in. . .

**** VET!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!

As LDVet said, we love it

xxx
    hehe i agree
    edinburgh ftw

ReputationRep:
    I have no clue which to pick STILL. I know it's probably not all that big of a choice and, much as I love Edinburgh, my mum looks ready to cry at the cost of living there over staying at home and going to Glasgow.
    So Glasgow it will be in the end, most likely :yep:
    Edit: Does all of Glasgow's teaching take place at Garscube?? I think I remember hearing the odd lecture takes place at the actual uni

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emzzzz:)x)
    I have no clue which to pick anymore. I know it's probably not all that big of a choice and I do love Edinburgh but my mum looks ready to cry at the cost of living there over staying at home and going to Glasgow.
    So Glasgow it will be in the end, most likely.
    I don't think there's much between them honestly. And either way you'll be a vet at the end of each one.

ReputationRep:
    Yes that is of course very, very true!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emzzzz:)x)
    I have no clue which to pick STILL. I know it's probably not all that big of a choice and, much as I love Edinburgh, my mum looks ready to cry at the cost of living there over staying at home and going to Glasgow.
    So Glasgow it will be in the end, most likely :yep:
    Edit: Does all of Glasgow's teaching take place at Garscube?? I think I remember hearing the odd lecture takes place at the actual uni
    No, about half your lectures in years 1+2 take place at the main uni - unless they've changed it since I was there! After that, you are just there for EXAMS! And of course graduation at the end!

No problem with going to Glasgow - it's BRILLIANT! There are often a few students who stay at home at Glasgow but after a couple of years they try and share a flat with a few others in Anniesland (usually cheaper than the west end)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.