Turn on thread page Beta

Missing plasmids in bioshock? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    im seriously pissed off, i was in the level when you wake up in tenenbaums "day-care center" when suddenly i noticed that my flame and electroshock plasmids were downgraded from 3 to 2, whats up with that?

ReputationRep:
    lol and you made a thread on tsr about it.
    i mock you, but actually i keep getting killed by the damn big daddy so you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Toneh)
    lol and you made a thread on tsr about it.
    i mock you, but actually i keep getting killed by the damn big daddy so you know.

soo..?

ReputationRep:
    Have you got a slightly older save game you can load up, replay the section and see if it happens again?

ReputationRep:
    I think the most likely reason is something to do with game saves, you may have loaded a wrong one somewhere, or over written one.
    On a slightly related note....just over a week till BioShock 2!

I've got the platinum on it :daydreaming: So I completed the game on Survivor w/o Vita-Chambers and everything else :gangster: The *****es who game me the most trouble were the ice splicers at the time =.= *****es.....And to kill the Big Daddys easily, get them to fight each other...That's the best way...After that, set traps with electric cross bolts

Sorry about my bragging.If you don't believe me, check my PSN profile...Beans999

You've probably flopped on a reload :top:

ReputationRep:
    Hmm since I have a week off now and my 360 is back from MS, I think once I've finished Uncharted 2 I'll give BioShock another playthrough before 2 is released.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    oh bioshock is such a wonderful game, completed it twice now. i hope in the second i can just level up one of my plasmids like i did in the first Incinerate level 3 all the way :yep:

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.