Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    i've been working on my diet cos i am basically trying to really bulk up over the next yr but sometimes i feel i dont wanna become too big, i was aiming fr somefin like:

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...07176_1374.jpg

or at the very least:

http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/9168/at16op7.jpg

but is tis too big laydeez? i'm basically wanna get a bit more swole for girls as they always talk about arms and six packs lol

ReputationRep:
    TROLL .
    You cannot be SERIOUS ?
    I don't know any girls who would find that amount of muscle attractive.
    Keep it subtle .

ReputationRep:
    jesus christ the first one is just wrong on so many levels.

ReputationRep:
    Lol, I'd run a mile from a bloke who looked like that. Looks ridiculous IMO.

ReputationRep:
    LOL

first one's got gyno.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, those pics are a lil scary. The first guy even has bigger tits than me, loool

ReputationRep:
    LOL

first one's got gyno.

ReputationRep:
    i'd be scared if i actually saw a real person that looked like that XD

ReputationRep:
    First one is much too big, I'd find him scary!

ReputationRep:
    I'd be terrified of the guy in the second pic! To me he looks very unapproachable lol

ReputationRep:
    ALSO

why you ************ for Uchenna !!! it's blates you

ReputationRep:
    hahah

Why would you waste so much time in the gym to resemble that?! - but the first guy looks like a really nice guy..:yep:

ReputationRep:
    Oh my :fan:

Seriously, some girls are attracted to it, some aren't. You're not going to get a consensus opinion tbh. But in my opinion, it looks butters.

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god. Thats just not attractive! Although personally, I'm not a huge fan of big muscles. I mean sure, I swoon over a tanned muscley physique as much as the next girl, but really deep down, I don't really care

ReputationRep:
    Pass,
    Not keen on muscles,

ReputationRep:
    That first picture...no girl wants to be outdone in the boob department

Serious response time:
    If your confidence is improved by building up some muscle then go for it, but you shouldn't go ridiculous just because some girls like that sort of thing (plenty of girls don't-I find any obvious muscles pretty unattractive myself). The kind of level you're looking for in the pictures seem extreme to me :eek: , but maybe someone else won't think so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    ALSO

why you ************ for Uchenna !!! it's blates you
    no, its a guy from the fitness forum tho, he PM'd me sum advice bout my diet

ReputationRep:
    Absolutely no way

ReputationRep:
    That's sickening, sorry

ReputationRep:
    Moobs alert.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.