Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

OP why are you so obsessed with this guy's picture? Have you got permission to be posting it around? I know who it is and so do you!

ReputationRep:
    You again?
    Would you please stop being so ridiculous cartoon boy, you will foever be weedy and virginal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    OP why are you so obsessed with this guy's picture? Have you got permission to be posting it around? I know who it is and so do you!
    he said he didnt really give a **** if i wanted to use it as a reference point, its 18 month old picture

ReputationRep:
    if ur that big and black no one is going to go near you,

get used to being a loner pal/

ReputationRep:
    Wow guy,

Stunned: That you actually put up the pic, thought you wouldn't bother (reverse psychology fail :facepalm:)
    Not so stunned: By the negative response

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lost&&Confused)
    if ur that big and black no one is going to go near you,

get used to being a loner pal/
    lol

ReputationRep:
    i wanna know who the first guy is..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    Wow guy,

Stunned: That you actually put up the pic, thought you wouldn't bother (reverse psychology fail :facepalm:)
    Not so stunned: By the negative response
    looooooooool, sorri dude, i guess i just wanted to see wot girls thought. not sure if tsr is the greatest of places, sorry bout the ego hit lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missbrowneyes)
    i wanna know who the first guy is..
    first guy and the second guy are the same, the third is arnold schwarchenegger when he was 17.

ReputationRep:
    Eww no :-/
    I think guys have no idea what girls like xD

Though obviously, it varies and some girls love excessive muscle. I do like a toned guy, strong arms is hot...and muscle can be VERY hot, but those pics are all taking it just a bit too far for my liking.

ReputationRep:
    LOLage..i see man booobs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by An Equalibrium)
    looooooooool, sorri dude, i guess i just wanted to see wot girls thought. not sure if tsr is the greatest of places, sorry bout the ego hit lol
    As annoying as this thread is, you only make it worse when you type "loooooooool", why do people type "looooooooool"? A simple lol or (:lol:) or (:rofl:) would suffice.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    As annoying as this thread is, you only make it worse when you type "loooooooool", why do people type "looooooooool"? A simple lol or (:lol:) or (:rofl:) would suffice.
    dude
    if you are on gear
    get that puffy nipples **** sorted
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Girls is this too veiny for y'all?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smack)
    Girls is this too veiny for y'all?

http://i49.tinypic.com/2w6dhuh.jpg
    what the

lee priest?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    dude
    if you are on gear
    get that puffy nipples **** sorted
    no i've actually always had them, it could be something to do with when I was a bit porky in my youth but I have heard that some males have small fatty deposits in the nipple area. It does go away when I'm pumped (that sounds horrifically gay) or just cold.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adonis)
    what the

lee priest?
    Never heard of photoshop?

ReputationRep:
    This is about right

http://www.bodybuilder-photos.com/ga...b-IMG_0017.jpg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by An Equalibrium)
    first guy and the second guy are the same, the third is arnold schwarchenegger when he was 17.
    Lol thats not exactly answering the question...
    Yeah..I kinda like the first pic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 7777777)
    This is about right

http://www.bodybuilder-photos.com/ga...b-IMG_0017.jpg
    http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...07176_1374.jpg

You know what, **** it, do I really look anywhere near as bad as Art Atwood?? And to think these pictures are 18 months, people would probably castrate me if they see what I look like now.

PS: Atwoods actually cut down ALOT in recent years.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.