Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Both are a turn off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    Guilty, your honour
    Haha, let's Wrestle !!

Plenty of Women would pounce on those muscle geeza !!

Not TSR Girls who want some skinny Indie/ emo ****** !!:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tashinreallife)
    top one has tits.
    Well duhh, all humans do.

OP- bulk and bulk some more, do what you want to do. But if you want to get 'sexy for the girls', cut and they'll be all over you.

ReputationRep:
    Lol I thought the thread title was in reference to something else..

ReputationRep:
    It depends. I've see some very attractive girls who were size 16 or even size 18. I think big boobs and bum can be very sexy. But I can't imagine a size 26 or 28 woman looking sexy. She is now not plump or voluptuous but really obese. And she is risking type 2 diabetes, heart disease and all kinds of other health problems.

ReputationRep:
    Why does the first guy have boobs and lipstick on? I mean.. i don't even wear lipstick.. wat.

ReputationRep:
    Seriously dude

get that gyno checked.

ReputationRep:
    OP's threads crack me up. Bishamon is obviouly very big and strong...it's funny as well that he posts a pic that are like 18months old because he's not too big there so will hopefully get a better reception..he's like close to 25 stone at the moment.

A cut down pic in 2 to 3 years time will be mightly impressive.

Most teenage girls don't like muscles as women get into mid 20's they prefer them a lot more. TSR females have that weird 8 stone boy body obsession, but I suppose a lot of young girls do and it's generally young girls on here.

ReputationRep:
    Why was I negged for the gyno comment?

It's clear he has gyno

and it's not even "omg Adonis you're so vain, let him have some titties" it's a MEDICAL condition

fools.

sort that **** out bishamon.

(Original post by Adonis)
    Why was I negged for the gyno comment?

It's clear he has gyno

and it's not even "omg Adonis you're so vain, let him have some titties" it's a MEDICAL condition

fools.

sort that **** out bishamon.
    So what's funny about it then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So what's funny about it then?
    cos it's an easily treatable case?

and moobs are always funny

ReputationRep:
    and hell .. it's not even always a medical case

I made that comment before I knew it was Bishamon so it's natural to assume, someone of that size with gyno took steroids but forgot to take AI's/took an inadequate amount.

cos it's an easily treatable case?

and moobs are always funny
    Yeah if you have a few grand lying around for surgery.

Also, I doubt its that funny for people like OP who are getting laughed at for having them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yeah if you have a few grand lying around for surgery.

Also, I doubt its that funny for people like OP who are getting laughed at for having them.
    If it's that severe he could get it done on the NHS (I know people who have - so THERE)

Waiting list you say? 18 months old pic

could've done that **** sorted by now.

Hell I would've given him the Arimidex/Letro/Whatever got rid of it for cheap if he just wanted to pop some bills.

ReputationRep:
    I kind of do agree with anon there....it's not cheap to get rid of and it's actually not that bad. But if he seriously wants to compete he will more than likely have to get it cut out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ABeautifulMind)
    Lol I thought the thread title was in reference to something else..
    He probably does have a big cylinder too !!:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    If it's that severe he could get it done on the NHS (I know people who have - so THERE)

Waiting list you say? 18 months old pic

could've done that **** sorted by now.

Hell I would've given him the Arimidex/Letro/Whatever got rid of it for cheap if he just wanted to pop some bills.
    Dude my gyno is from a hormone imbalance in my teenage years, I'll show you pics before I even stepped into the gym. Secondly I've never really considered it that bad. It goes away when I'm out in the cold or in public. I've seen gyno due to poor PCT, trust me it looks alot worse than what you see here.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sorafdfs)
    I think Taylor Lautner looks good and he's big. But the Katie Price look the first guy is sporting is a no no.
    No.

ReputationRep:
    http://blondieenyc.today.com/files/2...ust-lounge.jpg

big??

ahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by An Equalibrium)
    http://blondieenyc.today.com/files/2...ust-lounge.jpg

big??

ahaha
    christ...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.