ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kash:))
    LMAO at that taylor lautner comment..
    http://gossipteen.com/wp-content/upl...ght-photos.jpg

:lolwut:
    The only thing big on him is his ego.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by An Equalibrium)
    i've been working on my diet cos i am basically trying to really bulk up over the next yr but sometimes i feel i dont wanna become too big, i was aiming fr somefin like:

http://photos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-...07176_1374.jpg
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

you look like shrek lol, waaaay to much muscle, I will eat my hat if there are women who find that even remotely attractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Totalee Splendid)
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

you look like shrek lol, waaaay to much muscle, I will eat my hat if there are women who find that even remotely attractive
    That's just cold maaaaaaiine, why the hate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    That's just cold maaaaaaiine, why the hate?
    because guys like u think this looks good, women dont want this, you look over the top and disgusting you also look like you abuse steroids. I dont think you know what damage your doing to your body.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by truthandtragedy)
    Moobs alert.
    yet you have a picture of simon cowell with no shirt on :facepalm2:

ReputationRep:
    because guys like u think this looks good, women dont want this, you look over the top and disgusting you also look like you abuse steroids. I dont think you know what damage your doing to your body.
    wow, google is your friend, u mad???

ReputationRep:
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

THIS is your first post on TSR? Wow, I hope you don't last long around here!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dude Where's My Username)
    THIS is your first post on TSR? Wow, I hope you don't last long around here!
    oh please, i was actually looking for somethine else when I stumbled upon this

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bishamon)
    wow, google is your friend, u mad???
    mad about what? The fact that I dont look like a juiced out freak, dont think so. I have a physique women actually want.

ReputationRep:
    mad about what? The fact that I dont look like a juiced out freak, dont think so. I have a physique women actually want.
    sure, almighty knowing one, you mind helping me out with some exam papers, since you seem to be doing a pretty good job reading minds.

ReputationRep:
    Let us see then paphole !!

ReputationRep:
    To the muscley OP. This Forum is full of Girls anyways. As we all know Women LOVE guys like you !!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 28, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.