Turn on thread page Beta

Hey ladies, do you realize how hot your Brittish accent is :) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexs2602)
    I like a German accent but that's largely because it's my favourite foreign language and it's nostalgic for me although I've only been twice
    Aww that's nice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ivan Stanchev)
    This summer I met a lot of British girls the sea resorts in Bulgaria and their accent was extremely hot..There were some attractive ones, and some not-so-attractive , but their accent was very exciting :}

I guess girls around the world feel the same towards UK guys , as far as I remember from US movies :}
    Cringeworthy. Needy. Desperate.

/thread

ReputationRep:
    I'm not a fan of any of the various british accents on girls for some reason :dontknow: Maybe because I've been around it all my life so it's the norm. My favourite is the accent of spanish girls :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dynamitri)
    Cringeworthy. Needy. Desperate.

/thread
    That's what I was thinking. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    i think broad yorkshire accents are hilarious and i am from yorkshire myself! i hate how my southern friends make fun of the way i say words like bus because i dont say "bas" like londoners.:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadigmShift)
    It's not the first time, Ivan Stanchev or however is he called is the new generation TSR troll, he thinks he's über-cool and funny but in reality he's just embarrassing.

Thanks for backing me up, btw. There's a chance now this thread won't turn into a pink-haired-guy-hate-machine, as many others did.

ReputationRep:
    South Cambridgeshire accent.. woo.. :dontknow:
    I think it's pretty boring tbh, I'd rather have something distinct.

I also like German accents, for whatever reason. :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    You haven't visited Yorkshire,
    we sound like inbred, retarded farmers :sexface:
    It's true. A friend from America can't understand me :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    You haven't visited Yorkshire,
    we sound like inbred, retarded farmers :sexface:
    Ah, a fellow Sheffield-er. Hear hear I say!

ReputationRep:
    I love all accents ever :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Love Actually.
    Thing is, my accent kinda adapts to where I am so I always speak with an American accent when I'm in America... no freebie punani for me...
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    There's no such thing as "British" or even "English" accent.

But you knew that already

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, theres something about the way they pronounce Marble Arch as Mah Blarch that just does it for me...

ReputationRep:
    It's not the first time, Ivan Stanchev or however is he called is the new generation TSR troll, he thinks he's über-cool and funny but in reality he's just embarrassing.

Thanks for backing me up, btw. There's a chance now this thread won't turn into a pink-haired-guy-hate-machine, as many others did.

Oh don't exaggerate please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ParadigmShift)
    What ? And why is that ?

ReputationRep:

And exactly which post in this thread proves you right ?

EDIT:
    Ops, this should be about the pink hair remark.I officially apologized but your attitude in this thread just proves that you are a small person with serious problems

ReputationRep:
    no such thing as a singular "british accent" but yeah i've heard 'british' accents are quite the thing outside of the UK!

i love all british accents, scottish, welsh, english or irish :B
    i'm from glasgow so the glaswegian one isn't in the cool accent list. all other accents are but

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles*de*Milo)
    Oh don't exaggerate please.
    I wasn't actually referring to you, personally.

The world doesn't revolve around you, you know.

:s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ivan Stanchev)
    Ops, this should be about the pink hair remark.
    Nah, it's 2/3rd of what you write here, tbh. Pink-hair comments - I couldn't care less, I'm 24 and I've heard literally thousands of comments like yours in my life, so you just join the dull mass of bland people. Hope you enjoy the company. I just don't like when trolls crash threads here, posting stuff about me and effectively disallowing people from having a healthy discussion.

Ivan - in all fairness, you're just a-trolling and posting crap on TSR, to a large extent, as had already been noticed by some people here.

Not a great start in a foreign country you want to come to study to, considering quite a lot of people that find you cringeworthy are from the very same uni you - to my knowledge - are planning to attend. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I wasn't actually referring to you, personally.

The world doesn't revolve around you, you know.

:s

omg wut really?

I never said or really even assumed you were referring to me either, that doesn't change 'don't exaggerate' though.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 10, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.