Turn on thread page Beta

reson of happy life watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

i want to discrib some reson of happy life i hope would u like it and apriceate me.A happy man is a brive man and he dose not care any body he always busy in his work when he think about the others so his thinaking is postive about the others a happy man leading a seccuss life all the other person see it very good eyes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wajahat)
    Hi all

i want to discrib some reson of happy life i hope would u like it and apriceate me.A happy man is a brive man and he dose not care any body he always busy in his work when he think about the others so his thinaking is postive about the others a happy man leading a seccuss life all the other person see it very good eyes
    Interesting.

Is that:

I want to describe a cause of a happy life and I hope you would like it and appreciate me. A happy man is a brave man and he does not bother anybody. He is always busy in his work when he thinks about the others so his thinking is positive. A happy man leading a successful life - all the other people see it as very good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thefish_uk)
    Interesting.

Is that:

I want to describe a cause of a happy life and I hope you would like it and appreciate me. A happy man is a brave man and he does not bother anybody. He is always busy in his work when he thinks about the others so his thinking is positive. A happy man leading a successful life - all the other people see it as very good.
    Thanks for the translation.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gemgems89)
    Thanks for the translation.
    Well that's the only sense I could make of it.

I just noticed that this guy was a single-post person from Pakistan, and even if he couldn't write very good English then his views still need to be respected. I thought that saying what I made of it might stop people from ignoring it because it isn't written very well.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

What are you on?

ReputationRep:

I just noticed that this guy was a single-post person from Pakistan, and even if he couldn't write very good English then his views still need to be respected. I thought that saying what I made of it might stop people from ignoring it because it isn't written very well.
    Yes. Well that is truely very kind of you.

A good attempt at writing English though.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all

ReputationRep:
    Yes. Well that is truely very kind of you.

A good attempt at writing English though.
    Thats nice.

gemsgems89, are you in a "post as many as possible to improve post count" kind of mood today?

ReputationRep:
    thats a good idea fish

ReputationRep:
    Thats nice.

gemsgems89, are you in a "post as many as possible to improve post count" kind of mood today?
    No, why would I be? If I was I'd be typing one word answers.

I just post what I think or what I want to say, unaware of my post count. If I put short sentences I get accused of trying to increase my posts, but that's not true, I just want to say what I got to say.. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    That guy you described sounds like a boring loser to me. I suppose if that ends up being your life then you can take comfort in the fact that you are a happy man - saddo.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael Beaver)
    That guy you described sounds like a boring loser to me. I suppose if that ends up being your life then you can take comfort in the fact that you are a happy man - saddo.
    Who the hell are you on about?

You can at least respect other people's views.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    What are you on?
    his seat i think..

ReputationRep:
    No, why would I be? If I was I'd be typing one word answers.
    Suppose. I guess you're as bored as me this morning, roaming through the forums looking for something, anything to contribute to and hope to further the discussion?

ReputationRep:
    no i have nothing to contribute at all.

ReputationRep:
    Suppose. I guess you're as bored as me this morning, roaming through the forums looking for something, anything to contribute to and hope to further the discussion?
    im like that at the moment..the forum seems a bit empty today..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    im like that at the moment..the forum seems a bit empty today..
    Yup. I'll go and wrap up some Christmas pressies soon... hopefully dad will pay me for each one of his I wrap up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anna)
    his seat i think..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ralfskini)
    heyy you're always just smiling at me! sayy something! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Awwww, that's lovely of you!

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.